Keep em peeled

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Lycra Andrea, it grows with it, if you get what I mean, they commonly call it Cammo Cock.

I see.... so you use it as a form of birth control then :clapper::clapper: nothings getting through that lycra :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Question is, if you perform at warp speed, is there any point???? Or is that just an excuse you tell the ladies ???

Edited by Andrea

Ive seen a few attention seekers since ive been here,but this guy is the biggest diva of them all.....i reckon theres a few on in it from the site :hmm: Anyway cammo man yer looking well and just to let you know mines are peeled :thumbs:

Oh Cammo man, My hero!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

What a fanastic job you have! If i ever spot you in the hertfordshire countryside in the undergrowth or running across the fields i've got my camera ready!!

I'm keepin em peeled....

just for you! :victory:

fook trying to take a pic, im running for cover (or my gun) the mans nuts :icon_eek::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Ive seen a few attention seekers since ive been here,but this guy is the biggest diva of them all.....i reckon theres a few on in it from the site :hmm: Anyway cammo man yer looking well and just to let you know mines are peeled :thumbs:

Its not attention I seek Gaz, it's the craic, us Yelnrubians have a strange sense of humour,

Join the cause and stand up against the opposition,

"keep em peeled" :victory:

Its Lycra Andrea, it grows with it, if you get what I mean, they commonly call it Cammo Cock.

I see.... so you use it as a form of birth control then :clapper::clapper: nothings getting through that lycra :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Question is, if you perform at warp speed, is there any point???? Or is that just an excuse you tell the ladies ???

The Actual insertion of the Yelnrubian member lasts only light seconds, we pay much more attention to foreplay, not being a selfish race we like to please our female yelnrubians first :D

Guest longslip

The Actual insertion of the Yelnrubian member lasts only light seconds, we pay much more attention to foreplay, not being a selfish race we like to please our female yelnrubians first :D

:laugh::drink: COOL AS F*CK!! :laugh::notworthy: CAMMOMAN
either that or they will be thinking they just got taken by a tele tuddy in cammoflage

:clapper: PMSL

Well, speaking as a Yelnurbian woman, I can tell you that is a relief to hear!!!!!!! And when I figure out what part of Yelnrub you live in I'll be sure to send all my mates round to confirm your claims 8)

Cammo Man the Great Assembly of Yelnrubia is awaiting news of your progress with these Anti Earthlings.

The Yeltsars are growing more anxious each day and there is small talk growing of bringing you home :hmm:

We did not bestow these devine powers upon you to waste time!!

Vashti sends her good wishes but she says you have put on weight :blink:

We will be watching Cammo Man be sure of it!,and we will be in touch once again soon.