Keep em peeled

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: up the rimmers

Now if you could just tell me what that green stuff is on the floor and what are those strange white things with the wooly jumpers running around saying "Baa".........

:wub: up the rimmers

Now if you could just tell me what that green stuff is on the floor and what are those strange white things with the wooly jumpers running around saying "Baa".........

ok now the green stuff well thats because i not been feeling well its gone off , now the white :whistling: things running around are previous customers shouting BAA hes a big boy hope that clears that up ,if you look close up at cammoman picture i think the reproduction area has had a bit of cs 2 messing i think messer has messed up this time :tongue2:

andrea rimming is something you do round the top of the glass to make a noise ,i once met a man on the fells said he wanted to do a bit of rimming with me i said ok but to be honest it wasnt what i thought he was from the smoke you see they funny like that , carry on saving the hunting world cammoman :rolleyes: :sick:

From artic’s post, something tells me you’re not telling me the truth. but now I’ve got the idea it’s something pervi, i really don’t want to know. :no:

WHAT A WEIRDO. LOOK VERY CLOSELY TO THE SUIT. ITS PASTED ON BY CAMERA TRICK.

No its not,. :tongue2:

THIS PEDO NEEDS BANNING FROM THIS SITE. YES ALL LAUGH AND CLAP YOUR HANDS AT HIM, THATS WHAT HE WANTS.

I beg your pardon, Cammoman doesnt usually use bad language as there are young people about on these forums, but your one thick c**t,

REMOVE THE CAUSE BEFORE HE SPREADS HIS "SUPER POWERS" ALL OVER THIS SITE.

WHAT A TOTAL UTTER DICK HEAD...................

wouldnt be right for me to call you an Anti in need of rehabilitation would it now Artic? spread the love Artic no need for harsh words.

"KEEP EM PEELED" YOU DO THAT CAMMOMAN, WHEN THE POLICE ARRIVE AT YOUR DOORSTEP AND NICK YOU, OH AND SEIZE YOUR PC......

No need to steal my PC mate, I am already known by the authorities for my service to all good country folk,

Cammoman, onwards and upwards my friends, vive la chase,

Keep em peeled :victory:

Edited by Cammo Man
So glad your here Cammo Man, that Artit fella was making me nervous.....make him go away uncle Cammo!! :cry:

Shouldn’t have said that. :no: Cammoman's going to beam him up to Yenrub now. Artic will not be seen or heard of again. :laugh::laugh::laugh: