Keep em peeled

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT A WEIRDO. LOOK VERY CLOSELY TO THE SUIT. ITS PASTED ON BY CAMERA TRICK.

THIS PEDO NEEDS BANNING FROM THIS SITE. YES ALL LAUGH AND CLAP YOUR HANDS AT HIM, THATS WHAT HE WANTS.

REMOVE THE CAUSE BEFORE HE SPREADS HIS "SUPER POWERS" ALL OVER THIS SITE.

WHAT A TOTAL UTTER DICK HEAD...................

"KEEP EM PEELED" YOU DO THAT CAMMOMAN, WHEN THE POLICE ARRIVE AT YOUR DOORSTEP AND NICK YOU, OH AND SEIZE YOUR PC...... :whistling:

do you know him???? i think thats perhaps the worst thing you can accuse someone of and unless you know him you have no right to say that. He may be “ off his head†he may just be having a laugh but he is entertaining and, up to now, causing no trouble to other members on this site, therefore your out of order.

Are you jealous of Cammo Man because he is a superhero and your not............he is real and he fights not for financial reward or fame........but for hunters everywhere (and the occasional 10 pints and a lap dancer)............

God bless you Cammo Man...........where ever you are!!

THIS PEDO NEEDS BANNING FROM THIS SITE. YES ALL LAUGH AND CLAP YOUR HANDS AT HIM, THATS WHAT HE WANTS.

"KEEP EM PEELED" YOU DO THAT CAMMOMAN, WHEN THE POLICE ARRIVE AT YOUR DOORSTEP AND NICK YOU, OH AND SEIZE YOUR PC...... :whistling:

do you know him???? i think thats perhaps the worst thing you can accuse someone of and unless you know him you have no right to say that. He may be “ off his head†he may just be having a laugh but he is entertaining and, up to now, causing no trouble to other members on this site, therefore your out of order.

NO I DONT, AND I DONT WANT TO OFF THE ATTENTION SEEKER!!!!

THIS IS A HUNTING SITE, AND YES HE HAS PLACED THIS THREAD IN GENERAL CHAT. IF THIS PERSON IS GENUINE THEN I APPOLIGISE. RIMMING WAS MENTIONED AT THE START OF HIS THREAD!! WELL COME ON!!!

HE IS A UTTER WEIRDO AS OTHER PEOPLE HAVE STATED ALREADY ON HERE.

WELL ENJOY IT, IF THATS WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE YOU TICK.

Guest Magwitch
Are you jealous of Cammo Man because he is a superhero and your not............he is real and he fights not for financial reward or fame........but for hunters everywhere (and the occasional 10 pints and a lap dancer)............

God bless you Cammo Man...........where ever you are!!

He is Les dennis in disguise i am sure look at the eyes.

THIS IS A HUNTING SITE, AND YES HE HAS PLACED THIS THREAD IN GENERAL CHAT. IF THIS PERSON IS GENUINE THEN I APPOLIGISE. RIMMING WAS MENTIONED AT THE START OF HIS THREAD!! WELL COME ON!!!

What's rimming?????

whether he's a genuine hunter or not, that doesn’t make him a “Pedoâ€. I’m not having a go but there’s some things that should be off limits when posting about someone you don’t know.

What's rimming?????

whether he's a genuine hunter or not, that doesn’t make him a “Pedoâ€. I’m not having a go but there’s some things that should be off limits when posting about someone you don’t know.

RIMMING.......... :icon_redface:

I'LL LEAVE THAT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DESCRIBE TO YOU. PROBABLE ON A PM.... :whistling:

I KNOW YOUR NOT HAVING A GO, AND THERE HAS BEEN MORE HARSH WORDS SAID ON THIS SITE THAN A PEDO.. :whistling:

andrea rimming is something you do round the top of the glass to make a noise ,i once met a man on the fells said he wanted to do a bit of rimming with me i said ok but to be honest it wasnt what i thought he was from the smoke you see they funny like that , carry on saving the hunting world cammoman :rolleyes: :sick: