Keep em peeled

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aha logical i supose good on you for doing that how maney have you dissaperated?

We have many Antis going through our rehabilitation programme at the moment, it is a time consuming and very vital part of the training as we need to keep them for one whole hunting season and tune their brains and bodies back into reality, we send them on Robin Hood scout camps in our very own Yelnrubain lookalike of Sherwood forest and take them back to basics of rape and pillage and of course hunting to eat, this last part is introduced gradually over a few months as most Antis suffer from deep depressions and black spells when they are coming down from being freaks of society.

Once they show signs of wanting to hunt we put them into packs with men of our own for the hunting season itself, Yelnrubian foxes are edible unlike your native british fox and this is to enforce the prey drive within the Antis to become natural born killers again.

Think on guys and gals

Keep em peeled :victory:

yelnrub....is that anywhere near Burnley?

Oh I do hope so - I'm going to start a Cammo Man Supporters Club :wub:

hey, i saw him first, :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well you can be the president then :clapper:

Anyway, I prefer my blokes to wear nowt much more than a bathtowel and a smile :whistling:

yelnrub....is that anywhere near Burnley?

Oh I do hope so - I'm going to start a Cammo Man Supporters Club :wub:

hey, i saw him first, :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well you can be the president then :clapper:

Anyway, I prefer my blokes to wear nowt much more than a bathtowel and a smile :whistling:

As long as you promise to give me some hands on duties, i think that might be acceptable :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lycra gives you a better chance to see what your getting ;):clapper::clapper::clapper:

He's the 21st century Superman......

Making ladies swoon with one glimpse of his large bulge....and who can blame them.....his body is formidable....... :victory:

Maximum respect :notworthy: and please keep fightin the good fight sir...