Keep em peeled

Hi Guys and Gals, Cammo Man here,

And here I am to save the planet , and also to promote hunting at the highest of levels.

I will be doing a tour of preplanned shows this year to promote my superhero status and you will also see me at the start of next season out with the hunts and out on my own hunting ventures, I'll keep you posted people.

For now my friends "Keep em Peeled" :thumbs:

Edited by Cammo Man

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: loving your introduction.

So, can you perhaps tell us a little more about your intensions, regarding saving us from the Anti’s???? What is it you do? And who gave you a superhero title???? not making fun, i really am interested

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: loving your introduction.

So, can you perhaps tell us a little more about your intensions, regarding saving us from the Anti’s???? What is it you do? And who gave you a superhero title???? not making fun, i really am interested

I am on the trail my friend, watch this space, and keep em peeled

I was born a superhero Andrea but it is only now that I have been allowed to spread my wings, I'm the usual sort of bloke really and do a normal job, intersts are m.i.l.f, rimming threesomes and such like, I also keep terriers, and lurchers, Im into all fieldsports, and watersports. (surfing and skuba)

good idea we all need the help of a super hero to HELP our sport somebody who will stand out like a beacon :no: :no: :no:

some one who will STAND OUT and portray a professional image :haha: :haha: :haha:

someone who will be taken SERIOUSLY when he places his protests against the anti s :protest: :protest: :protest:

may i wish you all the best in your campain

dont go near M.O.D sites AIRPORTS or MPs dressed like that without informing them of your intentions first :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

you have got more bottle than a lot of people i know or perhaps just a little :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Edited by keeper 51
good idea we all need the help of a super hero to HELP our sport somebody who will stand out like a beacon :no: :no: :no:

some one who will STAND OUT and portray a professional image :haha: :haha: :haha: ,

would be good if EVERYBODY stood out dont you agree :victory:

someone who will be taken SERIOUSLY when he places his protests against the anti s :protest: :protest: :protest:

I dont want to be taken seriously by anyone, purely to take the piss, :whistling:

may i wish you all the best in your campain

- Thankyou

dont go near M.O.D sites AIRPORTS or MPs dressed like that without informing the of your intentions first :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I hate flying :yes:

you have got more bottle than a lot of people i know or perhaps just a little :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Certainly crazy but sanity and insanity are a very close thing

Good on you Cammoman......just what we need.....a true Super Hero.....

To save our planet..... :gunsmilie: From the evils of the anti-hunting fraternity, the puppy peddlers, the gingers and people who are homophobic........ This Is the Second Coming!