i have one logun axsor .22, cammo sling, simmons 3-9x40 scope, 8 shot with pump £230

also have air arms tx200, leather sling, simmons 3-9x40 scope, no case. not used much. but in fair condition £65

i'm in mountain ash. can deliver or meet.

also have air arms tx200, leather sling, simmons 3-9x40 scope, no case. not used much. but in fair condition £65

TX200 £65 posted I'll take it if that is so?

Thanks

Thanks

£65 posted lol now thats taking the piss :blink::D

Thanks

Actually I don't think so, it says £65 delivered so best you read properly before posting !

Anyway I shall now withdraw my feeble offer ......good luck with the sale

i have one logun axsor .22, cammo sling, simmons 3-9x40 scope, 8 shot with pump £230

how much to post the tx200 mate im very interested if you still got the gun

Thanks

Actually I don't think so, it says £65 delivered so best you read properly before posting !

Anyway I shall now withdraw my feeble offer ......good luck with the sale

AN YOU THINK HE WILL DELIVER IT FOR FREE LOL

Thanks

why do you want to buy another gun when your selling one cause your moving? :hmm:

Thanks

why do you want to buy another gun when your selling one cause your moving? :hmm:

Because it's a bargain?

:icon_eek:

hi mate sent you a pm

Guest buster321c

Hiya i pm`d you about the tx within 30 mins `ish` of this posting , i have sent you a few pms too but no response ? i know you have been on the site because your page has a ` last seen ` section , you should have checked your pms because i even posted that i pm`d you , pelase let us know what your up to, cheers :hmm: