MARKBRICK1

Well mark, you've cheered me up today, been off work today cos i'm full of cold so proper bored, was sitting wondering what i could do to entertain meself, and then it was like a eureka moment....... ask you a question and wait for it all to unfold.......... :clapper::clapper::clapper: ........ you're good value for money, i was just about to write saying i didnt think you'd bite and then there it was!!!!! thanks for an entertaining day........ if you're ever passing with your dogs give us a shout and i'll take you for a walk......... :clapper:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
Well mark, you've cheered me up today, been off work today cos i'm full of cold so proper bored, was sitting wondering what i could do to entertain meself, and then it was like a eureka moment....... ask you a question and wait for it all to unfold.......... :clapper::clapper::clapper: ........ you're good value for money, i was just about to write saying i didnt think you'd bite and then there it was!!!!! thanks for an entertaining day........ if you're ever passing with your dogs give us a shout and i'll take you for a walk......... :clapper:

will do mate,but have i won :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: mark

have you won.... :clapper::clapper::clapper: ....... fecking classic!!! if it makes you feel better, i reckon you're right, your little 22in dog could wipe the floor with my 28in dog, hope you can make the journey later in the year, there's a few lads that'd like to see these elite creme de la creme dogs you have in action......... :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: ........ are they doing flights from mars yet??? :clapper::clapper::clapper:

:11: :11: :clapper::clapper:

have you won.... :clapper::clapper::clapper: ....... fecking classic!!! if it makes you feel better, i reckon you're right, your little 22in dog could wipe the floor with my 28in dog, hope you can make the journey later in the year, there's a few lads that'd like to see these elite creme de la creme dogs you have in action......... :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: ........ are they doing flights from mars yet??? :clapper::clapper::clapper:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guest markbrick1

mars your a funny fecker, :clapper::clapper::clapper:

the dogs are bred for what they do he lives in cornwall , but heel be traveling up your way , and heel be stopping in on the borders for a hunt , i maybe find some qaurry for him ,ahah i maybe make a hunt up that way with a few old saluks and a half feched old decrepit colie thing all the best, read all the posts a feching laugh, being serious got a bitch in her prime bred of very good line bred stuff and very pacy , greyhounds , she never got lead with alls sorts of dogs 28 27 26, but alas they dont last as long as a good steady dog who runs cleverly but whall when she was in her prime a diffrent class of running and hunting dog like a wolf in sheeps clothing she was , ive had lots of good ones but not many great ones maybe two at there chosen qaurry , mark out the nite again with my non racing non show dogs ahah