My Male Harris nails his 1st magpie

Darren Wright

Was out with another lad & his male Harris but we took mine out to the forrest 1st as the winds were very strong in the open.

Ash my male HH put in a few flights.

He seen this magpie & it had a very good lead & he chased it threw the canopy & then dived down below it as it went for cover & nailed it from below

Hope these pics work:

http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ashonmagpie29mg.jpg

http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ashonmagpie1dt.jpg

Cheers Turk.....I am so glad he has got onto feather now....there seems to be no bunnies out on my land this season.

Was out today with Ash, he put in a good chase after crow but they went down wind into cover, He then went after magpies again but they flew into cover & Ash crashed into it & to my suprise a cock pheasent rose to about 20feet high & Ash came steaming out of the coppice hitting the pheasent from below dragging it to the ground....i ran like feck to get there as he was holding on to it....i just got there as the pheasent got loose & flew over the coppice leaving Ash with a feet full of feathers looking pissed.

Also had a bloody sparrow hawk dive him a couple of times today....he just looked at it with disgust.

Gave him a couple more flights at magpies & feed him up & took him home.