"Celtic"pattern on a tree

:clapper: Looks like a moth that's been assembled by a committee of Druidic art students using pre-Roman Invasion computer technology whilst listening to the Celtic equivilent of Hawkwind on personal sterios made from acorn shells. You seem to have summoned some worryingly goat-like creature (Top ,centre)literally out of the woodwork and is that a Mondeo or Mk 1 Fiesta parked at night in a damp side-street in the middle?. Crikey,I'm struggling to use a camera :icon_redface: and load the pics into a borrowed computer :icon_redface: and you are doing stuff like this! :thumbs: Edited by comanche

Like the description Comanche - could be a Mark 1 Fiesta trying to get through the portal :whistling:

It might look clever but its pretty simple to do, copy and paste, flip original image horizontally and paste, then flip vertically and paste etc. The patterns in the centre can be amazing, all sorts of strange things show up.

And that was a great photo to play around with :thumbs:

Like the description Comanche - could be a Mark 1 Fiesta trying to get through the portal :whistling:

It might look clever but its pretty simple to do, copy and paste, flip original image horizontally and paste, then flip vertically and paste etc. The patterns in the centre can be amazing, all sorts of strange things show up.

I did manage to colour it both ends in different colours but photobucket have some new tool on there so i may well have a go on that :)

I did manage to colour it both ends in different colours but photobucket have some new tool on there so i may well have a go on that :)

Photo buckets?,'m lost apart from J DARCY's mention of the trusty K 1000 which I'm loathe to part with. "Skip it ",I was told. After many years of rattling about in game bags and being exposed to all the stuff it should'nt it's become a bit stiff n slow in action. Do cameras get like their owners !. Apparently Media students like the K1000. Anyone any idea how much an oil-change and service would cost?. Is it worth it? Bloomin Ell,one picture of a decomposing tree and I think I'm David xxxxing Bailey. Glad people are having a bit of fun. :thumbs:

Edited by comanche