fox red labrador

Hi, we have been searching for a fox red labrador for quite some time now and we need some help finding one, male or female, preferably a bitch, but would be happy to find either. Distance is not a problem, for good pedigree. If you can help, it would be appreciated, thanks.

Edited by alexewers

I have a fox red dog at stud and he's due a few nice matings over the next few months one of which is a nice red bitch, my dog is hip scored, eye tested and optigen tested clear, so I would be happy to give you details of any planned matings.

DSC_0094.jpg

Otherwise some kennels to contact would be Gilly Nickols at bedgebrook as she has a lovelt ftch red dog.

Regards

Nicola

Thanks he's a very good dog, not for the faint hearted as he's very keen and high drive, but is a great hunter and good gamefinder thats why he's here, spaniels are my passion but there is something about Rogan thats kept him here, other than the fact we bred him. His sire for info is FTCH Kenue Fir of Leadburn and Dam is by FTCH Craighorn Bracken out of Watty Darlings spaceage lines along the dam side. I will let you know the matings as they happen, we have a black daughter of garendon captain mated to him a few weeks back but not sure if there will be red pups.

Nicola

Thanks he's a very good dog, not for the faint hearted as he's very keen and high drive, but is a great hunter and good gamefinder thats why he's here, spaniels are my passion but there is something about Rogan thats kept him here, other than the fact we bred him. His sire for info is FTCH Kenue Fir of Leadburn and Dam is by FTCH Craighorn Bracken out of Watty Darlings spaceage lines along the dam side. I will let you know the matings as they happen, we have a black daughter of garendon captain mated to him a few weeks back but not sure if there will be red pups.

Nicola

Fine example of a proper working Labrador :clapper:

Hello ive just had a litter and i think a couple are goin to be red 1 espesialy its much darker than the rest i want to keep it as you dont see many reds but the woman says no :censored: so it will be sold with the rest you can view them if you like i live near morpeth northumberland.

Thanks bango/druimmuir six puppies have already been reserved but thanks anyway i will keep searching i am not in a great hurry just yet but i will find the right dog

'Leo' has just performed last week, Give Mike a call as these will go soon as well !!

• 4 weeks later...
I have a fox red dog at stud and he's due a few nice matings over the next few months one of which is a nice red bitch, my dog is hip scored, eye tested and optigen tested clear, so I would be happy to give you details of any planned matings.

DSC_0094.jpg

Otherwise some kennels to contact would be Gilly Nickols at bedgebrook as she has a lovelt ftch red dog.

Regards

Nicola

hi nicola im to looking for a fox red bitch could you phone me please as soon as you know many thanks john my phone number is 0191 2433654