hand made deer stalking knife

Guest remmy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest remmy

i made two knives in sambar antler the other one sold for £230, so yes this guy is getting a bargin, its very nice stuff polishes up like glass. :clapper: nice one dm............................ your a robbing gitt. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

i made two knives in sambar antler the other one sold for £230, so yes this guy is getting a bargin, its very nice stuff polishes up like glass. :clapper: nice one dm............................ your a robbing gitt. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie: Cant wait to get my hands on it...

selling my deerstalking knife handmade in 01 carbon tool steel with sambar antler scales.

this knife is still for sale due to time wasters on ebay selling for £100+ postage INEXCELLENT USED CONDITION.

dsc00322bn4.jpg

Nice looking knife mate but if you're going to sell the deer to a registered game dealer for entering into the food chain then i would suggest that a knife that is more easily cleanable would be the way to go. The handle, leather strap and groove where blade enters hande are lovely bacteria traps!

Beauty knife though!

selling my deerstalking knife handmade in 01 carbon tool steel with sambar antler scales.

this knife is still for sale due to time wasters on ebay selling for £100+ postage INEXCELLENT USED CONDITION.

dsc00322bn4.jpg

Nice looking knife mate but if you're going to sell the deer to a registered game dealer for entering into the food chain then i would suggest that a knife that is more easily cleanable would be the way to go. The handle, leather strap and groove where blade enters hande are lovely bacteria traps!

Beauty knife though!

Thanks for the warning mate..I`ll make sure my mother inlaw gets the first deer burger :thumbs:

dsc00322bn4.jpg

Beauty knife though!

ANOTHER LOAD OF CRAP .... GOING ABOUT NOW CONCERNING KNIVES .............. BACTERIA TRAPS MY FECKIN ARSE

A LOAD OF BOLLOX WITH THE BUSY BODIES WANTING EVERYONE TO USE PLASTIC HANDLED KNIVES :censored:

THE MAJORITY OF FELLAS HANDS ARE CARRYING MORE NASTIES !!! .......... FECKIN HELL YOU WOULD THINK THERE WOULD BE NO ONE ALIVE IN THE WORLD BY NOW WITHOUT US ALL CARRYING A BOTTLE OF HANDWASH AND A MASK LIKE FECKIN MICHEAL JACKSON ALL DAY EVERY DAY ......................................

ITS UNBELIVEABLE ..... BUT NOW THE BRAIN BOXES ARE RECOMMENDING THE USE OF OLD FASHIONED LINO FLOORING IN HOSPITALS AS THE LINSEED IS A NATURAL BACTERIA BARRIER ......... SOMETHING THAT WAS KNOWN YRS AGO ............. NOW THEN SINCE A HELL OF A LOT OF KNIFE HANDLES ARE PREPARED WITH LINSEED BASED PRODUCTS............. THINK ABOUT IT !

THERES ALWAYS SOME BUSY BODY OFFICAL TRYING TO RE-INVENT THE WHEEL ............

NICE BLADE REMMY :victory:

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

dsc00322bn4.jpg

Beauty knife though!

ANOTHER LOAD OF CRAP .... GOING ABOUT NOW CONCERNING KNIVES .............. BACTERIA TRAPS MY FECKIN ARSE

A LOAD OF BOLLOX WITH THE BUSY BODIES WANTING EVERYONE TO USE PLASTIC HANDLED KNIVES :censored:

THE MAJORITY OF FELLAS HANDS ARE CARRYING MORE NASTIES !!! .......... FECKIN HELL YOU WOULD THINK THERE WOULD BE NO ONE ALIVE IN THE WORLD BY NOW WITHOUT US ALL CARRYING A BOTTLE OF HANDWASH AND A MASK LIKE FECKIN MICHEAL JACKSON ALL DAY EVERY DAY ......................................

ITS UNBELIVEABLE ..... BUT NOW THE BRAIN BOXES ARE RECOMMENDING THE USE OF OLD FASHIONED LINO FLOORING IN HOSPITALS AS THE LINSEED IS A NATURAL BACTERIA BARRIER ......... SOMETHING THAT WAS KNOWN YRS AGO ............. NOW THEN SINCE A HELL OF A LOT OF KNIFE HANDLES ARE PREPARED WITH LINSEED BASED PRODUCTS............. THINK ABOUT IT !

THERES ALWAYS SOME BUSY BODY OFFICAL TRYING TO RE-INVENT THE WHEEL ............

NICE BLADE REMMY :victory:

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

You legend Duckwing..I just didnt have the balls to give out about the bacteria comment...

Cheers mate... :thumbs: well done :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I'm not sure thats worth it, to be honest.

IT`S WELL WORTH IT...THATS WHY I BOUGHT IT..AND NOW IT`S MY PRECIOUS!!!!! :icon_eek: MY PRECIOUS!!!!! :icon_eek:

Dont mind me. Been stuck indoors with a chest infection for the last five days.Kind of lost the plot a bit..lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest remmy

duckwing thanks mate i get this bull shite all the time mate, stalkers on here know there score mate and thats why i never replied to it, doing 60 odd roe a year with knives like the one i sold, theres is the same chance as doing them with a plastic knife ye whatever bla bla bla, if i only had that to worry about life would be sweet, thanks again mate . remmy. :thumbs::clapper: