Burco Boiler

Just been given a burco boiler off the neighbour next door, hardly been used, it was on the front ready to be scrap... :D

Quick wipe over, get the rain and grime off, good as new, oh and stick some new flex cable on cause she cut it off for the plug... :lol:

I didn't release what people used them for, it says on the back be careful when washing clothes in them :o , I'll just stick loads of wildlife in it and boil it up in the back yard, saves me getting earache from stinking the kitchen out :lol: .

Haven't tried yet dave, but she said she hardly used it and it works perfect, she bought it years ago when there was a gas problem in the area so no gas was available...

I looked on the net and similar ones are over £100 new...

Tried the boiler out yesterday defrosted 3 bunnies and popped them in, cooked them no bother, thing will fit a dozen in :) , ah well next time its on its going full load :D .

Dogs were trying to chew their way out of the pens when they smelt it brewing :lol: