for the coursing lads

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markbrick1
going back a bit i know but does anyone know if ginger frenchs saluki luke ever produced anything of any worth i remember seeing many adverts stating coursing dog wanted but not luke bred etc

IT WAS LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE LEN HAD AND SAID VERY EXAGERATED :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: ,and yes i knew len from the early 80s on wards

going back a bit i know but does anyone know if ginger frenchs saluki luke ever produced anything of any worth i remember seeing many adverts stating coursing dog wanted but not luke bred etc

IT WAS LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE LEN HAD AND SAID VERY EXAGERATED :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: ,and yes i knew len from the early 80s on wards

are you related to him in anyway? :whistling:

Luke was bred by Mcenzie (saluki mac) from Hull and was run by a travelling family called the Stanley's before Ginger got him.

Only thing i saw run out of him was John Sharpe,s first cross bitch "Amber",a class animal.

Put back to Kippers "Cruiser" she produced Tommy Murry's legendary "Smokey", chalky,s "Magic", Jim Ford's "Elsa" and a real good bitch Packer ran in the Forley one year ;)

Luke was bred by Mcenzie (saluki mac) from Hull and was run by a travelling family called the Stanley's before Ginger got him.

Only thing i saw run out of him was John Sharpe,s first cross bitch "Amber",a class animal.

Put back to Kippers "Cruiser" she produced Tommy Murry's legendary "Smokey", chalky,s "Magic", Jim Ford's "Elsa" and a real good bitch Packer ran in the Forley one year ;)

welldone posh pants ... :clapper: err i mean terry :whistling: ........so were they litter bro.s and sisters magic smokey and elsa ?????
Guest markbrick1

jealousy is a funny thing hey jack :feck: and back to topic is this the dog ginger recons :hmm::hmm::hmm: he paid£12000 for

jealousy is a funny thing hey jack :feck: and back to topic is this the dog ginger recons :hmm::hmm::hmm: he paid£12000 for

im jealous of feck all about you mark :icon_eek: i just enjoy a laugh as i thought you did :icon_eek:

oh :feck:

Guest dog on

YES ginger stuck it to his head.im on about his hairdo

Edited by dog on