Bragging about what you have done is totally differernt to pretending to be something you are not; (Para !!), Keep on doing what you do Mark, even if it makes us mad, leads to interesting threads, doesn't it ????

Cheers :drink:

OOOh you are a sad little tosser

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kreet is a prick; he thinks he is doing his adolescent pals a favour; every time they want rid of a dog they have ruined, he is the dope thad advertises them on here, (for a price or "free to good home"), supposedly getting rid of good dogs, to bring on another pup !! How many dogs have these kids really "brought on" ? And if they are decent dogs, why get rid of them ?? ..... Oh, and "Para 1" were you really a Para, or just a Walt ?? Lets know what your background in the Paras was ????

Cheers.

I wouldn't piss on you if you where on fire son and i don't owe you or anyone else any explanations as to what i have done or do and it's pretty obvious the way you try to run others lives that you have done absolutely feck all with your own miserable life :feck:

SON !! Thats a good'un !!!! If you can call me son, you were probably at Arnhem !!! you definately wern't in the Falklands ! If you really were a Para, PM me and I'll drop it !!

Cheers.

Kreet is a prick; he thinks he is doing his adolescent pals a favour; every time they want rid of a dog they have ruined, he is the dope thad advertises them on here, (for a price or "free to good home"), supposedly getting rid of good dogs, to bring on another pup !! How many dogs have these kids really "brought on" ? And if they are decent dogs, why get rid of them ?? ..... Oh, and "Para 1" were you really a Para, or just a Walt ?? Lets know what your background in the Paras was ????

Cheers.

I wouldn't piss on you if you where on fire son and i don't owe you or anyone else any explanations as to what i have done or do and it's pretty obvious the way you try to run others lives that you have done absolutely feck all with your own miserable life :feck:

SON !! Thats a good'un !!!! If you can call me son, you were probably at Arnhem !!! you definately wern't in the Falklands ! If you really were a Para, PM me and I'll drop it !!

Cheers.

Thought not; wannabee, Walter Mitty......Don't pretent to be something you are not !! By the way, I have NEVER pretended to be, or claimed to have been a member of the Parachute Regiment!! It just pisses me off that some arseholes do just that!!

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Thought not; wannabee, Walter Mitty......Don't pretent to be something you are not !! By the way, I have NEVER pretended to be, or claimed to have been a member of the Parachute Regiment!! It just pisses me off that some arseholes do just that!!

Cheers.

I don't recall anyone saying that you were pretending or claiming to be a member of the

Parachute regiment Thats what you said i was doing.I detect a little :sick: with envy.Why what CRAP HAT mob where you in.As for your PM about acting my age I wasn't giving grief to kids was I. :bye: :bye:

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers.

I don't recall anyone saying that you were pretending or claiming to be a member of the

Parachute regiment Thats what you said i was doing.I detect a little :sick: with envy.Why what CRAP HAT mob where you in.As for your PM about acting my age I wasn't giving grief to kids was I. :bye: :bye:

No, you wern't giving a kid grief; you were defending a dog peddlar !! And if you really were in Aden in '67, you SHOULD start acting your age !!! We all know what Kreet is, if you want to keep defending him, so be it. Thats all from me.

Cheers.

the dog that was at stud was my grandad and his mates but iv been doing his greyhounds and this was the only lurcher he had left to be honest i was sick of walking him 3 times a day aswell as walking 6 greyhounds a whippet a whippet cross and 2 bulldogs so my grandad ses he would be better pts anyway but to get a pup of him first so he has been put over a black and white track bitch who is in pup . he was twice the size of the dog this thread was posted about and twice the dog this dog is but he was f**kd his back end was dun after an injury and he never recoverd .

my 6 for sale threads how many are for dogs ? the deerhound i couldnt keep as she would not kennel with my whippet plus of the leash she was bitting the whippets legs whitch she didnt do with bigger dogs so i was stuck with more walks a day that i am unable for at the moment having to walk all my grandads dogs aswell as go to racing 4 nights a week and get time to work my dogs . while i was out for the seasons last night with the lamp last night what were all you lot doing sitting on here bitching .... go find something to do with your life's if your on here this much what the heck are your dogs doing ? iv just walked 10 dogs given them a feed and a brush plus watched my two kids at the same time and 6 of them aint even mine i had to drive 15 mins each way to do them im now away out to do the ferrets as im taking them out for there last blast in the morning .

my 6 for sale threads how many are for dogs ?

Kreet,you are asking about your threads, :blink: you might wish you hadn't. :hmm:

Ah well,here we go.Since you joined you have started 82 threads,35 of them have been in buy,sell or swap. ;) In those 35 threads you have tried to sell 18 dogs. :o Can you now start to see where the rest of the lads are coming from. :hmm:

And now you are moaning about having too many dogs to walk/look after,yet you are still wanting a stud dog to put over your bull bitch. :doh: If you have too many at present don't you think having another litter of pups is a bit much. :hmm: Or is it your intention to sell these pups as seems to be the norm for you. :doh:

I don't know you kreet,I only know what you post which seems to be sell,sell,sell.

It might be that you're trying to help out your mates but you are not doing yourself any favours,let them move their own dogs on mate.

As I've posted earlier wildfowler was giving you some good advice, :) it would be worth taking it on board.

well i dont no any of you but i did read the dog was FREE ,it could make some young un a nice rabbit hound for fcuking about with.

you said a dog is for life, pet owners yes that might be the case but in this game no it is not and never as been sadly ,TO ME AND THIS IS ONLY MY WAY OF THINKING LIKE IT OR NOT,you have some terriers and they start off good 2 or 3 seasons down the line they jib jack pack in lose the bottle what ever you want to call it,do you keep it till the day it dies ,a pet owner would ,well sorry its not like that and no i dont mean sell it on, it get put to sleep and thats the sad fact, kids up set the lot but that life,you sell it on or give it away some twat will breed out of it and sell the shit ,now a lurcher of that breeding might make some young kid a happy rabbit dog and its not been bred for the big game where things are harder for the dog so the dogs got to be right, like i said just my way of thinking

I agree mans best freind till they screw up, then worm food. If I kept ever dog that was no good I would be arrested I have dogs to hunt with, not have dogs then hunt to give them something to do.

the dogs im walking the now are my grandads he is 88 and has just had his hip done so to be honest i dont have a problem helping out !! if it werent for looking after his lot i wouldnt have many to walk . as for the stud my bitch is 4 and of very good quality there are 6 people waiting on a pup and im keeping one that if it turns out like its mum will be trained at schutzhund as i wish this had been the path id taken with my bitch it will also be agood time to take a litter 4 and a half year old and that will be her only litter at that age she will have plenty to put into the pups and it wont take to much out of her . as for my advertisemeants the dogs were not all mine my mates dad was packing up and at one point had about 12 dogs to get rid of 6 of whitch were 12 month old pups that had seen nothing as for the rest there was a reason behind everyone i dont sell my own dogs my last track bitch was kept till she was 8 and she slipped the read and done herself in my terriers all made double figures and the rest of my dogs have been here since they were pups . i dont see anywhere on here that i cant advertise dogs for mate's nor anywhere do i see that i have a limit to my posts in this section . i see where people are coming from but my problem is people judging people they dont know .

my 6 for sale threads how many are for dogs ?

Kreet,you are asking about your threads, :blink: you might wish you hadn't. :hmm:

Ah well,here we go.Since you joined you have started 82 threads,35 of them have been in buy,sell or swap. ;) In those 35 threads you have tried to sell 18 dogs. :o Can you now start to see where the rest of the lads are coming from. :hmm:

And now you are moaning about having too many dogs to walk/look after,yet you are still wanting a stud dog to put over your bull bitch. :doh: If you have too many at present don't you think having another litter of pups is a bit much. :hmm: Or is it your intention to sell these pups as seems to be the norm for you. :doh:

I don't know you kreet,I only know what you post which seems to be sell,sell,sell.

It might be that you're trying to help out your mates but you are not doing yourself any favours,let them move their own dogs on mate.

As I've posted earlier wildfowler was giving you some good advice, :) it would be worth taking it on board.

see kreet you are a dog dealer and a bad one at that you will never learn :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

kreet i know you and i know you take these dog's to try and make a quick buck like when you got the deerhound from daft-ass stu for £50 and come on here trying to get £350 i never said nothing about it as i thought i would give you some advice i have tryed to tell you many times and you still choose to ignore my advice

i have also said to you the members on this forum are to long in the tooth to buy a dog from you now adays so why do you come on here and still try and get rid of dog's i know you was giving it away for free but still you was leaving yourself open to this kind of crap from other members

kreet another wee bit advice if in future you want to get rid of dog's go through the papers then we will not have to go through this on a open forum

also kreet stop taking dog's of all the stupid young boy's from leslie and glenrothes these dog's are f......ked the min these stupid kid's get the dogs no good to anyone after they have had them

kreet you are not giving our area a good name on this forum please think as i am from the same area

regards

Just taught I'd tell you all a little story and brag a little about my terrier. I'm sure you've all seen her on my profile.She is without doubt the best thing since sliced bread.She marks rabbit holes and doesn't go down them , stays clear of holes when netted.She finds the bodies after you lift the ferrets.She holds the rabs with her feet when in net. She bolts foxes or stays to be dug to.She will go threw bushes like they are not there.She understands all i say not shout Evan when i don't say anything.I love her to death and she thinks the sun shines out of my ass.

I got her when she was 11 mths aprox cause no one knows. An old couple had her in a flat of course did not suite so she was passed around from piller to post ending up with a known DOG DEALER who got her for nothing.HE sold her to me for £40 it took her a while to settle But then like magic we bonded .You all keep dogs but how many of you bonded?.

The morel of this story? Kreet might do somebody some good one day to people like him DOGS ARE ONLY DOGS, sad little fellow. :cry: :cry:

yes shocking he was trying to pass it of on here for £350 i kept out it and never said anything but i am now sick to the back teeth of him trying to sell fu.....d dog's to fellow hunting men

i know 100% he only paid £50 for the deerhound no beating about the bush mate i know he got rid of it but dont know how much he got for it

regards