on bhalf of a boy i know he has just taken on a beddy whippet pup and already has 2 many dogs has asked me if i want him he is 3 and a bit takes rabbits on the lamp has taken deer but was only used on rabbits this season due to new dog . kennels alone or with other dogs fawn with pale face looks pritty saluki ish has sired one litter of 6 pups who are just starting to chase he doesnt want anything for him if anyones intarested let me know and ill arange pick up from the lad if you dont want him dont message he isnts mine .

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on bhalf of a boy i know he has just taken on a beddy whippet pup and already has 2 many dogs has asked me if i want him he is 3 and a bit takes rabbits on the lamp has taken deer but was only used on rabbits this season due to new dog . kennels alone or with other dogs fawn with pale face looks pritty saluki ish has sired one litter of 6 pups who are just starting to chase he doesnt want anything for him if anyones intarested let me know and ill arange pick up from the lad if you dont want him dont message he isnts mine .

you still got the dog m8t im intressted wer u from im in south yorkshire

if any of you guys have a problem with me id be more than happy to resolve it in person !! this is not my dog .... the boy has just gotten a beddy cross pup and the dog will just lie in the kennel i dont want it i dont need anymore dogs . if i was a dog peddlar i would have taken the dog put up piks and sold him for £400 as dogs of the same type and caliber are going for the same price on here instead i offer the boys details to anyone genuinly intarested in the dog and yet againe im the bad c*nt the dog is lying in a kennel with 2 other dogs but he has stopped taking broc out so i thought someone might want him ...... id be aswell being one of the f*kin anti's as trying to contribute to this site .

im in macidonia fife the dog is in leslie fife scotland . anyone intarested pm me and ill put you onto the lad to answer all the questions bye pm iv no idea what the dog has done in the day but he has taken all at nite but as i said the lad has only been using him on rabbits on the lamp this season . i dont think he would be any good with ferrets he killed one of the boys ferrets that got in the run beside him also pikd up a ferret that came out a hole but then dropped him . this is all i know about him.

...................I would reserve judgement unless you know the full facts..................

The reciepient of such a dog should assume responsblity to satisfy himself that the dog is upto the job......... Not all dogs that are off loaded are failed ........ depsite my emotive thread on this matter in the running dog section

Edited by Paul in North Lincs

the dog is not failed !! ive seen him work the boy that had him is a tit and has just gotten a pup as iv stated !! the dog is now away a boy is picking him up tonight as far as im aware . say what you want at the end of the day if i get asked if i know anyone who wants a working lurcher the obv place to ask is on here if you aint intarested then dont post .

like sam said your peddling shite dogs on hear and if young lads are after a dog and they buy one of you that is going to dis harten them then the dogs get shipped around not fair on people that wont a working lurcher and end up with a pile of shite off you mate :doh::doh: let them shift there own shite dose not take long to get a bad name like kreet the crap pedler :laugh::laugh:

thurso jack who are you to say i am or arnt aloud to be part of this site .... the dog is now rehomed and if you read the post earth&hounds you would see they wernt buying anything of me they were getting something for free from someone i know . topic closed !! as far as im concernd its the like's of you lot who shouldnt be on the site and i am deff not the only one who feels this way!

thanks for all the genuine intrest in the post and hope he settle's in .

regards kris.

thurso jack who are you to say i am or arnt aloud to be part of this site .... the dog is now rehomed and if you read the post earth&hounds you would see they wernt buying anything of me they were getting something for free from someone i know . topic closed !! as far as im concernd its the like's of you lot who shouldnt be on the site and i am deff not the only one who feels this way!

thanks for all the genuine intrest in the post and hope he settle's in .

regards kris.

ok peddlar boy, keep up the good work :victory::no: