Best Pre-Charged

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I've owned and can't believe the accuracy- definitely worth looking at---Webley Spectre .22 (FX Cyclone)- 3 power levels, nice quiet safety, two stage trigger, walnut or synthetic....

Pic from the other day with Kye..all headshots but one rabbit and one prairie dog....some shots out to 70+ yards.

webley.jpg

One of the best ones i,ve ever shot , was a ripley predator, slide action under the forend, adjustable from 12 to almost 60 ft/lbs, and mag fed, absolutely devastating. Illegal now, it fell foul of the post dunblane semi auto , and pump laws. Every day gun? has to be the mk1 rapid.

One of the best ones i,ve ever shot , was a ripley predator, slide action under the forend, adjustable from 12 to almost 60 ft/lbs, and mag fed, absolutely devastating. Illegal now, it fell foul of the post dunblane semi auto , and pump laws. Every day gun? has to be the mk1 rapid.

Ahhh memories of the Predator, Baldie. Are they illegal now or is it that they're not allowed to make them any more? :ph34r:

Most fun you'll ever have with an air rifle is the Ripley Predator but, for my money, the best pre-charged is the HW100. (still haven't got one! :icon_redface: )

He certainly doesnt make them anymore Chris, the ones that are out there...well.. :D they arent registered anywhere are they ;) I remember destroying an old knockdown silhouette at 60 yards with one, 22 grain barracuda,s whack , whack, whack, it eventually rived it out of the ground , by its pins, as i said earlier...devastating tool ;)

chris...the hw100 leaked like mad! :( not good news when you have shelled out some serious coin for a new bit of kit.... :cry: they are heavy and the stock is not the best in the world...but they are a decent hunting gun that aside... the mag system is the best i have ever used in my life...

Guest scottywong

got a aa410 and its been faultless .have put thousands of pellets threough it and never had a problem.its better value than the hw 100 and a dam site better looking(if thats a worry)best thing about mine is that i have painted the stock so dont have to worry about scratching or denting it as i just repaint it!! makes it a lot easier to use as you dont worry.

scotty(lots of them second hand about aswell)