3/4 bred colourd trotter sold

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen the Sire to my filly doing 35 mph ( not all the way) in a race and hes a pure bred been told chip and pin doing over that but who knows :-). what i thinks more important is what they can cruise at with some left for the end,.but i'm no expert.

ya..a few pure breds over here are touching 38mph but keeping a steady 35mph...lol a well known pacer over here 'tournado' who is a pure bred that was banned off the track but later was unbeatable on the road passed out a Honda 50 :laugh::laugh:

whats that on the flat or down hill ? the one i was saying about was on the flat .

Paddy whats that trotting race on the road they have over in Ireland in April, going to go to that one year.

ya..a few pure breds over here are touching 38mph but keeping a steady 35mph...lol a well known pacer over here 'tournado' who is a pure bred that was banned off the track but later was unbeatable on the road passed out a Honda 50 :laugh::laugh:

whats that on the flat or down hill ? the one i was saying about was on the flat .

Paddy whats that trotting race on the road they have over in Ireland in April, going to go to that one year.

is it not king of the road went last year think it was april also seen a good :boxing: match

is it not king of the road went last year think it was april also seen a good :boxing: match

king of the road is in scotland. i know a few lads that go every year :thumbs:

not trying to be funny mate but if a horse can do 38 and stedy at 35 it means it is doing 3 30 over 2 mile thats an avrage of 35 now all the top road horses r doing between 4 and 4 10 depending on were the trot is and the fastest time i know of is 3 52 by the flying scotsman and i know not much will beat that