3/4 bred colourd trotter sold

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of interest can anyone tell me what age these horses start racing and roughly how long their career lasts? :hmm:

1 year old they can last up to 13-14 it al depens

So they are trotted on roads as yearlings?

they start pure breds early and then turn them away if their going to be raced as two year olds on the track. a lot of the road ones are knackered after a few years, as some drive them to hard when their young.

Don't know if its true but heard chip and pin got sold for big money not long ago.

they start pure breds early and then turn them away if their going to be raced as two year olds on the track. a lot of the road ones are knackered after a few years, as some drive them to hard when their young.

Don't know if its true but heard chip and pin got sold for big money not long ago.

mush will u sell your pony

Guest markbrick1

i wouldnt want to buy it it looks a bit fat :drink::drink::drink:

i wouldnt want to buy it it looks a bit fat :drink::drink::drink:

and?????????