3/4 bred colourd trotter sold

they start pure breds early and then turn them away if their going to be raced as two year olds on the track. a lot of the road ones are knackered after a few years, as some drive them to hard when their young.

Don't know if its true but heard chip and pin got sold for big money not long ago.

yes think she sold for £32.000 wish i had her :boogie:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they start pure breds early and then turn them away if their going to be raced as two year olds on the track. a lot of the road ones are knackered after a few years, as some drive them to hard when their young.

Don't know if its true but heard chip and pin got sold for big money not long ago.

what is here name?

mush will u sell your pony

No mate shes only had one race and won, against a 4 year old she was two at the time.

My mate has done the same breeding again don't know if he will sell it after its born, ill ask if you like, its due next month the mare is a Swedish trotter.

mush will u sell your pony

No mate shes only had one race and won, against a 4 year old she was two at the time.

My mate has done the same breeding again don't know if he will sell it after its born, ill ask if you like, its due next month the mare is a Swedish trotter.

where abouts are u from?

what is here name?

chip and pin

where abouts are u from?

Cornwall but if you were interested and hes wiling to sell something could be sorted. The only thing is the mare was never signed over as he wanted it for the road but the stallion is.

[quote name='markbrick1' date='Mar 15 2008, 08:21 PM' post='461686

i wouldnt want to buy it it looks a bit fat :drink::drink::drink:

LOL mark ill take you for a dive on her one day you'll shit you self LOL.

shes got a lot of colour on the body, black and white trotter, sunny driving her, she was racing a pacer in the heats was leading but ran out of steam towards the end, think she won the open race on the main road tho. 06year

If i had mark on I wouldn't let him off LOL

Edited by mush

TBH Im surprised any of them last much beyond 5 :no:

TBH Im surprised any of them last much beyond 5 :no:

they last longer than 5