Proper Hunting!!Great value....

Hi,

I am new at this site and first thing i wanna do is let everyone know about www.Shooting.sh What a fantastic syndicate!!!I'm Spanish and been in Englnad for 9 years..well,it has taken me 7 years to find what i call proper hunting which to me means:go out with my springer chasing and flushing game!!!I have been to many syndicates before this paying stupid money to go to shoot at "chickens"...I rather go clayshooting to be honest. Anyway guys,this is what i think.....If someone has anything better please let me know...

Hi,

I am new at this site and first thing i wanna do is let everyone know about www.Shooting.sh What a fantastic syndicate!!!I'm Spanish and been in Englnad for 9 years..well,it has taken me 7 years to find what i call proper hunting which to me means:go out with my springer chasing and flushing game!!!I have been to many syndicates before this paying stupid money to go to shoot at "chickens"...I rather go clayshooting to be honest. Anyway guys,this is what i think.....If someone has anything better please let me know...

I'm also a member, have been since day one and know Bob quite well. Its good value for money.

Ey this is interesting where r u based??I have never met Bob personally but i am anoying him with emails every week!!!Nice fella

I've just moved to near Gloucester, though I'm orriginaly from North Wales which is how I got involved with shooting.sh, I even put him in tough with a friend in Llangollen who wanted to let therights on his farm and the price was a bit rich for me! Though I don't think he shoots that land anymore as the woods have been sold off to be felled.

Ey this is interesting where r u based??I have never met Bob personally but i am anoying him with emails every week!!!Nice fella

I've just moved to near Gloucester, though I'm orriginaly from North Wales which is how I got involved with shooting.sh, I even put him in tough with a friend in Llangollen who wanted to let therights on his farm and the price was a bit rich for me! Though I don't think he shoots that land anymore as the woods have been sold off to be felled.

I been to Llangollen last season,i got my 1st woodcock and my first Grouse.Do you know where can i do this kind of shooting apart from shooting.sh. I mean where can i go with my Springer and walk the whole farm and c what we can get..Cause it took me years to find something like this in this country mate,in Spain is much easyier....

I been to Llangollen last season,i got my 1st woodcock and my first Grouse.Do you know where can i do this kind of shooting apart from shooting.sh. I mean where can i go with my Springer and walk the whole farm and c what we can get..Cause it took me years to find something like this in this country mate,in Spain is much easyier....

Bob's syndicate is just about the only one I have come accross that is in essance a "pay and shoot" type oportunity for rough sooting. There are plenty out there offering similar for pigeon and wildfowl but the usual charge is about £100 a day, compared with £350 a year with Bob.

Another member on here does offer similar shooting I think, worth looking, "Outshooting" I think his U N is.

The long winded option is to get out knocking on farmers doors and asking, but this can be dificult. At least with Bob you know he puts birds down in some areas or feeds and manages crops to encourage their presance.

Bob's syndicate is just about the only one I have come accross that is in essance a "pay and shoot" type oportunity for rough sooting. There are plenty out there offering similar for pigeon and wildfowl but the usual charge is about £100 a day, compared with £350 a year with Bob.

Another member on here does offer similar shooting I think, worth looking, "Outshooting" I think his U N is.

The long winded option is to get out knocking on farmers doors and asking, but this can be dificult. At least with Bob you know he puts birds down in some areas or feeds and manages crops to encourage their presance.

Good to know,this confirms me that im a member of a good syndicate.I had a look at your web site hom much do u charge for a good pigeon shooting day??

Good to know,this confirms me that im a member of a good syndicate.I had a look at your web site hom much do u charge for a good pigeon shooting day??

I charge £200.00 per day per person however; I only sell a few days here and there to clients from the States and Europe who come over for a week or so to do a bit of sport, so the price includes B&B, food and transport etc

I don't make a living from it, but it pays for my own sport; there are guys who will do pigeon days much cheaper if you just want a day in a hide, a guy that regul;arly advertises in Shooting Times charges £80 I think.

£200 a day for pigeon shooting ?Either im very spoilt or your taking the piss .Farmers provide the cartridges around me and ring anyone interested themselves! :icon_eek: .

I charge £200.00 per day per person however; I only sell a few days here and there to clients from the States and Europe who come over for a week or so to do a bit of sport, so the price includes B&B, food and transport etc

• 3 months later...

I have a 130 mile round trip to a shoot that i think is perfect for a man a gun and a hard working springer.with like minded lads(most of us are geting on a bit but when out hunting we are lads again) we tried to get a local shoot with all the right elements,the ones that did fit the bill were too expensive or not what they were cracked up to be, so we complain abuot the price of fuel and still we go.But know we try to intoduce new members to our shoot to share the cost we are amazed at how many so called shooting people are not prepared to travel to even look over the shoot .Is it me or are thier no daftly enthusiastic hunters left .

Edited by hily