Kania 2000

Guest Nightwalker

Guest Nightwalker

I know they are dear but I'm looking for something I can hang in a tree and use on shed roofs etc where they ought to be better than a Fenn or Bodygrip, have you used them in that sort of situation?

i have they are great traps they are very good in those situations . but you can also put a tunnel in a tree with a body grip or fenn.

i have some fenns that are set on a flat board about 7" wide 18 " long with a wire mesh tunnel over the top and one end closed .

thes can be positioned in trees with a litle bit of wire and imagination .

whatever method you use good luck. :)

I can show you a tree set using four felt nails and two four inch nails.This set is sited on the trunks of trees.This set will kill every Squirrel in the wood using sweat corn cobs as bait.The best thing about this set is when you make a catch the squirrel is left three to four feet from the actual trap site.This enables other squirrels to feed after a catch and every strike is a guaranteed kill..

Guest Nightwalker
I can show you a tree set using four felt nails and two four inch nails.This set is sited on the trunks of trees.This set will kill every Squirrel in the wood using sweat corn cobs as bait.The best thing about this set is when you make a catch the squirrel is left three to four feet from the actual trap site.This enables other squirrels to feed after a catch and every strike is a guaranteed kill..

Fantastic, fire away, I'd love to see it.

if you get the video , "wilderness trapline "from target sports , its on there, the bodygrip holder is just different, i have made a few just like on the vid and they work well, the guy is setting for marten but it can be adapted to catch squirrels rats and mink

Guest Nightwalker

if you get the video , "wilderness trapline "from target sports , its on there, the bodygrip holder is just different, i have made a few just like on the vid and they work well, the guy is setting for marten but it can be adapted to catch squirrels rats and mink

You cant just post a picture then?

You cant just post a picture then?

no , i can,t , pegandgun , will probably be able too

You will get all the info you need when my new Vid comes out shortly."COUNTRY PURSUITS"Two and a half hours of ALL aspects of country trapping as well as goose shooting,pigeon shooting,deer stalking,fox shooting,rabbit shooting and much more :good::good:

I thought it was Fisher he was trapping Moley?

Guest HAWKEYE
You will get all the info you need when my new Vid comes out shortly."COUNTRY PURSUITS"Two and a half hours of ALL aspects of country trapping as well as goose shooting,pigeon shooting,deer stalking,fox shooting,rabbit shooting and much more :good:  :good:

I thought it was Fisher he was trapping Moley?

put a pic up you tight arse :11:

:p  :11:  :11:

i think he does trap fisher, but the set up you are on about is for marten

i however catch trout in my bodygrips :D

had another white mole today, peggy,and one with a white spot on its head and a white v shape on its belly, had a mole in one end and a weasel in the other last week, isn,t mole catching exiting :blink:

when you send me my free vid , i will give it a review , as a professional trapper and general good egg :friends: