waterloo 06

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

Guest 1 man and hiz dog
:( im not having much fun in finding were the waterloo is going too be held in 2006 alot ov the lads from l/pool are saying its going too be held in ireland :yahoo: witch i wudnt mind coz its three days on the piss lol but i wudnt mind it too be back in formby coz its only too mins up the road from l/pool,so iv eany one is the wiser too were it is please please let me no thanks :friends:

Guest 1 man and hiz dog
as ov this moment there is not going to be a waterloo 06, this could change but is doubtful. the different reasons im getting is that firstly the irish havnt enough room in the calander or the land to hold a 64 dog 3 day event. isay why not have it in portugal as then it would be one big f**k off to the antis. also cheap flights with bmi baby in feb to portugal sounds good to me, hotels should be cheap its hardly peak season. or hold it in northern france if the hares are there no different going through the tunnel as making the trip across the irish sea. iv also heard that the powers that be within coursing want the waterloo to be no more as they believe this is what put coursing under the spotlight as it was so popular, so what was sir mark prescot spouting off for at the end of the 2005 meet saying it would definately be ran this year and every year after til the ban was overturned be it in ireland or portugal, its about time all those concerned stood up to be counted, f**k THE ANTIS WITH A CAPITAL F, they are clueless SCUM. APPARENTLY THEY ARE GOING TO RENAME IT THE TRAFALGAR CUP, and run it as a 32 dog stake and also hold either 2 16 dog or 8 dog stakes to coincide, next they will be calling it the BATTLE OF HASTINGS CUP. i say keep the waterloo with all its prestige and tradition, we doing nothing evil or wrong by coursing its the greatest test for a greyhound and at the end of the day its the only fieldsport where the aim is not to kill the quarry, anyone with any interest petition the waterloo commitie to hold the cup at the end of feb as usual in some country or otheranother, :ph34r:  :guitar:  :rolleyes:

thanks alot for letting me no,alot of my coursing [bANNED TEXT]'s av said it would b held in ireland but only time will tell. but 1 thing iz for sure the anti b*****ds wont stop us coursin up here in l/pool and good hunting too you all 1 man and hiz dog