.... as i have said come see my dogs there is f*CK all wrong with them we take the gun and the dogs as some of our permision we aint allowed to use dogs on and it just so happens to be the best bit . none of my mate's have computers as they are never in 2 of them are over 45 so i think they have better things to do than sit and look at this pish my dogs are more than capable at what i want them to be i baught this bitch as i need a fox and deer dog as my whippet isnt going to be used on fox as it aint worth waisting her the deery will take fox and deer when she is old enough but my whippet is worth more to me than a dog iv had a few minutes so its the deery that will go .

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus will ye shut up for christ sakes thurso jack first of all hes selling a derhound bitch if your not interested and have nothing nice to say then shut the f*ck up ya muppet I know of plenty of fellas who deal dogs all sound fellas but thats what there into and i dont knock them for that thats how the world goes round unfortunatley and in the dogie game theres plenty of them out there!!!

Kreet shes a nice bitch by the way and id have her no bothers but its too fare and your worse to be rising to that muppets bait !

fighting on the internet is like runing in the special olyimpics even if your wining your still retarded!!!

IF YOUR HAPPY SUPPORTING DOG DEALERS CRACK ON TERRIERMAN, I WONT FIGHT YOU ON THE INTERNET AS YOU SAY ITS FOR RETARDS, CALL ME A "MUPPET" TO MY FACE AND THAT MAY BE A DIFFERENT STORY, I DARE YOU!!? :kiss: :kiss:

YOUR THE ONE WHO LAST WEEK WAS NEAR PEEPING BECAUSE SOMEONE DELETED YOUR POST, AS IT TOOK YOU HOURS TO WRITE!!?? NUGGET! :laugh:

Passing on dogs is wrong, like it or not. :thumbdown:

Passing on dogs is wrong, like it or not...................... somtimes thurso jack it is justified but i agree with a bit you said,mark

ok if shes pure deerhound....were both parents shunt tested??? very important.

if she's pure deerhound ?? if you are genuinly intarested in the bitch ill phone the boy who owns both parents and have him show the instinct the show strain lost , i quite agree with terrier man here i could have a dog to mach any dog you have within an hour there are three greyhound in my grandads kennel worth 5k a piece and that was at 8 weeks due to the class of there parents you say im in this for the money whats a few hundred pounds for a dog ? . if you are intarested in this bitch and she doesnt take a deer single handed bye 18 months ill personaly give you your money back

.... as i have said come see my dogs there is f*CK all wrong with them we take the gun and the dogs as some of our permision we aint allowed to use dogs on and it just so happens to be the best bit . none of my mate's have computers as they are never in 2 of them are over 45 so i think they have better things to do than sit and look at this pish my dogs are more than capable at what i want them to be i baught this bitch as i need a fox and deer dog as my whippet isnt going to be used on fox as it aint worth waisting her the deery will take fox and deer when she is old enough but my whippet is worth more to me than a dog iv had a few minutes so its the deery that will go .

if i had land i could only shoot on i would not take the dogs and where i can run dogs would not take the gun that easy kreet or is it doggy dealer kreet :laugh::laugh::laugh: why do you advertise your dogs for sale all the time :hmm::hmm::hmm:

F**KING PATHETIC i thort we where all GROWN men and woman on here leave the lad alone if your not interested in the dog then stop replying with f**king sad childish remarks....

YOUR PATHETIC ! :blink: HIS LAST ADVERT STATED HE WAS MOVIN ABROAD HENCE THE REASON FOR SELLIN THE DEER X? :icon_eek: DIFFERENT STORY FROM WHAT WE HEARD HERE, WHY LIE? I DONT MIND PEOPLE TELLIN THE TRUTH, BUT I HATE BUKKSHITTES!!!!!!!!!!

F**KING PATHETIC i thort we where all GROWN men and woman on here leave the lad alone if your not interested in the dog then stop replying with f**king sad childish remarks....

YOUR PATHETIC ! :blink: HIS LAST ADVERT STATED HE WAS MOVIN ABROAD HENCE THE REASON FOR SELLIN THE DEER X? :icon_eek: DIFFERENT STORY FROM WHAT WE HEARD HERE, WHY LIE? I DONT MIND PEOPLE TELLIN THE TRUTH, BUT I HATE BUKKSHITTES!!!!!!!!!!

Fair enough everybody is entitled to an opinion but the pathetic name calling is childish my 5yr old daughter isnt as bad as half you lot its P*SSIN ME OFF

look i will tell you about this young boy kreet as i am from the same area in fife well 1st of all the guy is just young alone with all his mates no need for all the flack members have been giving him all his young mates get dogs and think its great for a couple of weeks then they dont want them anymore so kreet takes them and trys to sell them yes he's wrong for always trying to sell dogs on every week but this young boy does not deal in dogs we all know he talks crap but did we not all talk crap when we where young

all the flack he is getting about going lamping and getting foxes is crap but its his own down fall for saying it on a forum in the 1st place the young boy has ground up the back of my mum's area but no where else and there is no rabbits as its over done by all the young boys

kreet i did not know you drive now

kreet by any chance is this dog stuart findlays ?????????????

regards

the bitch is no longer for sale on here , i bought the bitch from stuart as i wanted her before he bought her he wouldnt sell her to me but i talked him round and once he was sorted with another dog i bought her she was very under weight and he had been thumping her with a stick the bitch would have been f*kd in his kennel.

i dont go out the back of leslie anymore aint done since last year i went once bolter 2 and havent been back since i have some land up glenfarg some up the other side of glasgow but cant get up there just now some out cupar way and some between bulburnie and kennoway as thats where we have horses also been out the back of largo ward a few times with a couple of boys latly . sorry i didnt take the fox with the staff he retreved them once i had shot them as they had been killing chickens in a cottage garden .

iv been driving againe for a month now just use the girls car tho .