FAO BAZ + JAMIE7344

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i havent got the number yet ill get it tommorow and hopefully get up there the weekend if its convenient for him? my mate has beenh running a dog out of charlie he is about 3 an half now jk bred him my mate is jb he courses with lofty. ill let you no how i get on mate thanks again

no i havent got the number yet ill get it tommorow and hopefully get up there the weekend if its convenient for him? my mate has beenh running a dog out of charlie he is about 3 an half now jk bred him my mate is jb he courses with lofty. ill let you no how i get on mate thanks again

is it out of his dog luke ? or is it wrong jb

wrong jb mate this jb is running a dog directly out off charlie he is from southampton area ill pm you tommorow mate mad brian is running stuff direct from luke. decent things aswell pm you tommorrow mate

pm me your number and ill send you FH number

crackin looking bitch tyson! :thumbs: how big is she?

shes 24'' tts , only saw her run once but she ran very well , me mate from doncaster saw her run a few times and was well impressed

so i got her as me mate davy has a few dogs on and aint ran this little beauty for 3 weeks as hes favoring his white dog HITLER out of i think ICE which jst recently died

What other dogs has he got now? what's the mother to the one out of ice?

Edited by jamie7344
the bitch looks well tyson, she is just like my dog, but a tiny bit smaller, you should have plenty of fun with her :thumbs:

I've just got the dog back for me mate, i'll let u know how she gets on th weekend.

is your bitch back out this weekend jamie??

Not this week mate, she's gettin a well deserved break, the first one this season.

the bitch looks well tyson, she is just like my dog, but a tiny bit smaller, you should have plenty of fun with her :thumbs:

I've just got the dog back for me mate, i'll let u know how she gets on th weekend.

Not this week mate, she's gettin a well deserved break, the first one this season.

fair play mate. you stil out this weekend though? do you course with the lad that has the dog sam your going to put to your bith??

fair play mate. you stil out this weekend though? do you course with the lad that has the dog sam your going to put to your bith??

Gonna have a walk with a couple of me mates, not goin lincoln though just some peat land about half an hour away, it's just as big as the fens though and is always soft. Just had a rabbit with me indy pup aswell, killed it easy, it's a proper keen f****r.