pups from golly and my nel

Nice pups mate. :thumbs:

thanks mate, im real pleased with them,there looking well, now a week old and doubled in size , i have had there dewclaws done and they have been to the vets , everything is good with them touch wood !!!

• 1 month later...

120lb :icon_eek: througt he was more like 90lb :hmm:

mate of mine had a bitch out of golly it was either a 3/4 or 5/8 i cant remember it was similar looking to golly and i havnt seen golly apart from pictures but if shes anything to go by i dont doubt his size as she was a 29"bitch massive :thumbs:

120lb fit? christ, i can't even begin to get my head round that, my sal x is heavy-built, and 60lb fit!

fine looking brood, i'll be interested to see how they turn out, i hope the people who are having them, and yourself, will keep us posted.

btw, how many are there? i'm giving meself funny eyes trying to count in that first pic! 9?

NICE LOOKING DOG THAT GOLLY . WHATS HE LIKE DAY TIME HAS SPEED ENOUGH FOR DAY TIME DEER PREBAN CHEERS :big_boss:
yes golly can run, he has got good pace

not having a dig in anyway but can golly run?because he is one big strong dude

yes mate he can run .

120lb :icon_eek: througt he was more like 90lb :hmm:

the pictures of golly do not do him any justice he is a big old dog

mate of mine had a bitch out of golly it was either a 3/4 or 5/8 i cant remember it was similar looking to golly and i havnt seen golly apart from pictures but if shes anything to go by i dont doubt his size as she was a 29"bitch massive :thumbs:

i hope the the bitches in this litter make a good size,looking at them at the moment its looking good .

there was 11 in the litter but one died , there is 5 dogs , 5 bitches most are spoken for now .

that golly looks like a powerfull dog but are you guys sure hes 120lb! thats alot of weight to move, stop and turn cant see a running dog being a great alrounder with that much weight obviously they have there jobs but whats he like on say a cwd in a straight course?

please enlighten me . :hmm:

just assumed they'd all be spoken for, v quickly, due to the quality behind them?

i know what you mean , like i said earlier in the post these pups were not bred for profit but for me and a few of my closest friends, but in most cases after everyone has had a pick from any litter there will always be some for sale in this case there will be one proberly two for sale .

i know what you mean , like i said earlier in the post these pups were not bred for profit but for me and a few of my closest friends, but in most cases after everyone has had a pick from any litter there will always be some for sale in this case there will be one proberly two for sale .

:thumbs:

keep us posted eh?

:D