pups from golly and my nel

hi all, i just thought i would put some pics up on here and start my own thread because crashers thread about golly has got hi jacked by me ,sorry crasher ,first things first the bitch that i own who is also called nel is not turks nel who now belongs to crasher but i have her in my kennels at the moment on loan from crasher.

my bitch is from turks jock to an irish coursing bitch that took all legal quarry. a very game bitch bred by arnie.

now i have put some photos of the pups up on crashers thread about golly and have had loads of pms asking if these pups are for sale ,but can i just say that these pups have not been bred for profit they have been bred for me and a few of my closest friends .

so when myself and my friends have decided what we want there will be some pups for sale and will be sold on a first come first serve bases and i will not deal with messers or kids and these pups will only go to working homes and not pet or show homes.

i have answered all pms about the pups i think . so if i have missed anybody i do apologise

edited to say these pups are half xs

this is golly the sire now owned by crasher not turk

20012008139.jpg

this the dam nel owend by me and not turk

04102007043.jpg

here is some of the pups

pups004.jpg

pups002.jpg

BEST OF LUCK WITH THE PUPS MATE :thumbs::thumbs::victory::victory:

You'll be well set up once theyre up and running :):gunsmilie:

ATB TOMMY :):)

thanks tommmy :thumbs: ,i hope so thats why i asked crasher for the covering of golly to my bitch because golly is a good hard worker as also my bitch,so they should make fantastic pups,that is why i am keeping 2 of the pups back for myself .

hows billys foot ?

wag how talls the bitch mate ..as i said on crasher thread i had a bitch from a previous mating

between golley and a greyhound just wondered what kind of height they may make :thumbs:

hi roybo,my bitch is not a greyhound mate she's a first cross bull greyhound from turks jock to a greyhound my bitch is 23~1/2 inches TTS, i have spoken to crasher we reckon that the bitches will make around 23 to 25 inches proberley and dogs even bigger, golly is 27 inch TTS and 120lb fit weight.but we could be wrong, you never know they could make bigger. :hmm:

wag how talls the bitch mate ..as i said on crasher thread i had a bitch from a previous mating

between golley and a greyhound just wondered what kind of height they may make :thumbs:

hi roybo,my bitch is not a greyhound mate she's a first cross bull greyhound from turks jock to a greyhound my bitch is 23~1/2 inches TTS, i have spoken to crasher we reckon that the bitches will make around 23 to 25 inches proberley and dogs even bigger, golly is 27 inch TTS and 120lb fit weight.but we could be wrong, you never know they could make bigger. :hmm:

120lb :icon_eek: througt he was more like 90lb :hmm:

120lb :icon_eek: througt he was more like 90lb :hmm:

you thought wrong then mate, he is 120lb fit , i would think crasher knows his own dog unless your taking the piss :feck: , also if your going by the photos they dont do the dog justice.

wag mate just wondering what age ur bitch is and has she seen much pm me if u like

i bread this bitch mate and she is about 4 years old :yes: and belive me mate i have seen this bitch work and all i can say is that she is a 110%freezer filler and she sticks like glue :boxing: and i know 1or 2 others on this site that have seen her work too :thumbs::thumbs:

i second that arnie top bitch wag has got :boxing::gunsmilie::gunsmilie: