Easy dig?

Went out for to try a 3 holer on a farm nearby this evening ,cutting it a bit fine with the fading light.Parked as close as poss to give myself valuable minutes of daylight,and save a half mile walk.Place in question was padded to fu@k just as it was last week.Collared up the bitch near to a steaming entrance only to see her fly to the far end and disappear into one covered in leaves[dont you feel humbled when they know best].Anyway it wasnt long before she spoke in this small [or so I thought] place. We had always dug this spot same place ,about 10 ft back from the entrances and just off to the left in a stop end. The bitch bayed here breifly then was gone . I expected a bolt and made ready with the gun. This never happened.After what seemed like eternity I heard the dog again on and knelt down to listen at where she entered.It was pitch black by now and shining a torch in the hole revealed that this entrance was possibly nothing to do with the other 2.To cut to the chase I found the dog 20m away and going well .Broke through at 2ft and despatched matey with the aid of the torch.nice. :yahoo:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Haggler
if it looks like bullshit and reads like bullshit it probably is bullshit .............

Yeah, where's the pics? No flash???? Matey??? Foxdropper you are a piker and need to learn that bullshit like your post is just that...BULLSHIT!

torch=flashlight

Matey=the guy you are in the sack with <_<

Haggler

kane you are a f*****g knob ... its because i do a bit that i know when i am reading bullshit and when i am not .... as for your border what the f**k has that got to do with the price of coal ............

Guest terrierman666

i had one the same but i never used a torch i used the tin opener off my swiss army knife and if you dont believeme ask my shrink,funny thing tho since a change of medication the onlything ive found to ground is lesser spotted mole weasles :friends:

Do you know this lad, I don't know him but I know 80% of the digs I have don't get photos taken, does he mean the torch aided him in seeing what he was killing as he says he had a gun, If you scored then nice one all credit due, if you didn't f**k off

To Dillan.-You seem to be the only one with any experience of my kind of single handed digging , of course I used the torch to see what I was shooting!. Im new to this computer lark but , but unlike most of the people who replied previous to you,digging is something I have always done.Why do 70% of my replies not believe a word of it. Might it be they dont get out much?I personally would give someone the O.k until I knew better.The dig was 20 paces from the hole if you none believers want to split hairs.The spoil outside the hole was no more than the other 2 but well trampled by cattle.Does nobody else refer to the quarry as matey or is it a local thing.Perhaps some acounts of digs from the 70% of non believers would put me on the right path?If they could tear themselves away from the pubs that is.P.S spelling lessons available on request!

I'm not trying to split hairs here but, Why would you bother listening at the entrance? if you wasn't using a locater you'd of checked the surrounding area.

When I'm out on my own, I net the holes. You can't bolt, dig and shoot at the same time. 20m to me means 20 meters.

Regards Rob