wheaton dog at stud

Guest oldskool

its an awful shame to see the poor dog change hands so many times... and no doubt every time a new owner gets him he will be tested hard even if he was good, any good dog can be sickened... hope he gets a good home with you chainman

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its an awful shame to see the poor dog change hands so many times... and no doubt every time a new owner gets him he will be tested hard even if he was good, any good dog can be sickened... hope he gets a good home with you chainman

dogs done nothin wrong with me so far and he will have a good home with me the previous owner wanted a bull x for lampin so we did a deal with the dogs hes happy im happy as i say upto now hes done nowt wrong and cant see him doin owt wrong as he wont be abused with me just get some good graft as we do alot of terrier work

as i said before if you aint interesed in a lining whats the point in writin shit about the dog when you dont know the dog ??? beats me anyone would think it was a 12mth untried dog i had advertised you know how its bred and were its from so shut up or put up !!!

all the best in hunting chaps

chainy

AS IVE SAID IVE SEEN THE DOG OUT HES A BEAST AT WHAT HE DOES YES HE MAY HVE BEEN IN 4 DIFFERENT HANDS THIS SEASON BUT ITS NOT TO HIS FAULT I HUNT WITH THE TWO OWNERS IN NORTHERN IRELAND THE FIRST OWNER KEPT IN TO TRAVEL HOLES BUT IT GREW TO BIG THE SECOND HADNT ENOUGHT WORK FOR HIM AND DIDNT WANT HIM TO WASTE AND THIRD DESIDED HE WANTED A LAMPING DOG AFTER HE BOUGHT HIM SO DONE A DEAL WITH CHAINMAN. CANT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT AT LEAST THE DOG IS GETTING WORK NOW. ANYONE SOULDNT BE PUT OFF BY ANYONE WHOS WRITING NEGITIVE POSTS AS THEY HAVE NOT SEEN THE THE DOG I HAVE AND YOU WONT GO WRONG WITH HIM IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A WHEATON TO GET A STUD FROM.

Hi chainman, looks a strong dog mate.Not been on THL long and interested in different working breeds.If not to much bother what work dose a Wheaton do.

Thanks para1 :icon_redface:

:o is this a trick question para or a wind up :no:

No trick, just like I said :) :)

• 3 weeks later...