what would these dogs be like on hares pre ban

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1

like on hares ,as most know i dont really bother with em mainly because theres not many down here,but tonight was a good night for em ,they were having 100 yard slips on this new bit of permission the rabbits were again on the move when the lamp touched em and we got 41 rabbits with my 2 dogs photos not that good as i was on my own carryin and lampin ,mark

post-1343-1202171812_thumb.jpg

post-1343-1202171824_thumb.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
nice shooting mark :icon_eek:
i would bend over backwards :icon_eek: to get a fire arms licence i saw 4 big reds tonight they would be in the freezer spider,mark

should have said feck the rabbits and let the lot out on em :angry:

yea i should of,are you in lancashire?

Guest markbrick1
Give that dog a good 50-100 yard slip on a daytime feb hare mark, then you will see what its made of.......a hard task for any dog this time of year ;)

reload and socks why do you both say this???????????????? the dogs are catching good nus of winter rabbits night after night,the speed of the black one is absolutly wicked and she must have the experiance of catchin her prey, the stamina is proven on both and as i said iam givin them 100 yr slips on movin rabbits like i said before i dont bother with the hares now but when theys dog have run at the side of peoples dogs that are on them often these 2 always seem to shine,mark

I thought you had not run a hare with the dog??........If so how did it do on winter hare given decent law, not kick ups??

You say run by the side of others dogs, aint that two dogs slipped on a hare??? How did they do, only you know mark?