best rattin place ever?

Guest bracken boy

Guest bracken boy

[bANNED TEXT] has just got his 1st terrier so will b doing some rattin [bANNED TEXT] the dogs ready plus ive a whippet x so might let him av a go 2, but [bANNED TEXT] i want 2 know from u lads is

wots the best place 2 find a rat? the best place ever, wots gunna garrantee a killin fest lol. thanks.. bb

So far I ve found them on the local rubbish dump, the local beck were the farmer dumps his rotten wheat & rubbish, dumped livestock young pigs etc, scruffy farms like the ones millet has access too, foodstuff everywhere for them... also around pheasant feeders you sometimes get small sets...the local pier has rats around as well, and a sewage outlet, anywhere theres feed they will be there..

Your local McDonalds Drive through!

I kid you not :D

Its been I LONG time since I used to take rats on the drive through car park, but they are usually rife with them mate. Once the boy racers have fu##ed off :D

I only got approached once and I did it quite regular as the place was closing (about midnight) Some ponced up McDonalds guy came over and asked what I was up to. I said "killing rats!" He said "We dont have rats," I replied "Im just sitting here with my dog then." :D Lets face it, they dont want it made public their establishments are akin to Hamelin town. The bait stations round the places are a dead give away. I spent quite a bit of time there and NEVER saw a rat enter a bait station! Would you eat that shit when there are discarded Big Mac's everywhere? (Probably not much to choose between the two actually.) Most of the rats were situated in the bushes near the entrance, it was alive with runs dug in the soil. On closer inspection you could see loads of that chewed up polystyrene stuff they made the burger cartons out of. Good bedding I suppose. In the end, they dug all the bushes out the problem got so bad.............place still full of rats though, as most of them are.

I just used to sit in the motor with the dog on the passenger seat and the door open. Its amazing how far out in the open these rats would come. Once one looked close enough I loosed the dog! Talk about the lazymans way of ratting B) She soon got the idea to drop them outside the motor, the first few were a bit dirty, when she retrieved them back to me in the motor and then proceeded to rag the shit out of them :cry: I miss that dog!

Just another quick McDonalds story I find amusing :)

My Brother, not noted for his whit went into MD's for breakfast on his way to work.

He ordered his poision and they said they would bring it over.

15 mins later and he is still waiting.

He returns to the counter and asks for his money back, the spotty erk behing the counter replied. "It's ready now."

"So it might be." replied our kid, "but I don't have time to eat it now."

The spotty guy sent for the manager as only they can refund money.

Our kid explained the problem to the manager and demanded his money back adding "Call yourselves a bloody fast food restaurant!"

The manager replied. "Actually, we are not a fast food restaurant."

"f*****g right your not!" replied our kid!

Maybe you had to be there to appreciate it.............but it but it made me chuckle :icon_redface: