ENGLISH BULL TERRIER

I'm not sure about the one on the pic but male Ingles bulls tend to be around 18-21" although there are bigger, mine is 22" and there have been others at 23". Bitches obviously tend to be a bit smaller.

I like the look of yours from your avatar, have you got any other pics?

There's no way of knowing what dog is going to outwork another without putting them to the test.

Edited by hogdog

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

13 month old sisters showing a bit of interest around a few holes

will check that out heres my fella, carrying a bit of weight tho around 36kg there

Hello mate dont want to sound rude but the BT in the pic is not of old style (lines) That is a moden day show ring dog. It would probably do well in the show ring but no good out in the field.   T

Posted Images

Hes a good looking dog mate probly do well in the show ring, my brother used them in the 80's and he would have to lose some condition which he would if worked regularly.

Ive seen the sight with the american guy that uses the EBT and the bred would suit their style of hunting where they lead a bull dog into the bail.

The Aussie exeperance is a bit defferent as we expect our dogs to hunt up to a pig run it down then catch and hold. while there is always the3 exeption the most part the bully in pure form had some draw backs ,dog aggressive, would not let go, a bit slow. They have plenty of attrubutes to bring to the cross breed though, good nose, prey drive, high pain tolerance,

Some common crosses are bully /cattle, bully/boxer, bully/greyhound, and they have played a major roll in the make up of many other aussie pig dogs.

stevemac

I have no clue when it comes to hunting with dogs so would what you are saying about the EBT be the same for a Staffordshire BT. Before anyone starts moaning i am unexperienced in this feild of hunting.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

a couple of pics of mine DSC_1271-1.jpg

174.jpg

DSC_1167.jpg its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog :thumbs: got some new ones will post soon. 17.5 inch tts at 12 mths atb matt

Edited by bullmatt
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello mate dont want to sound rude but the BT in the pic is not of old style (lines)

That is a moden day show ring dog.

It would probably do well in the show ring but no good out in the field.

This is an old style BT.

You can see which dog looks more capeable.

ellen.jpg

• 2 weeks later...