Covid lockdown

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I worked the whole way through it fd,those notes will be added to the fake debt against our children that will never be abled to pay back.

The real scandal is how debate was completely shut down, there was no cost benefit analysis and the media for the main were awful at providing a balanced view especially the BBC. The government actual

Our housing systems and health care provision is overwhelmed now and has been since before COVID. The people who oversaw the COVID debacle have just seen fit to let three quarters of a million more pe

Posted Images

You would think it never happened I now believe the government's lockdown was the worst decision since Tony Blair took us into war in Muslim countries. One of the worst things to happen besides people dieing because they couldn't get treatment for other illnesses is the education of our young some like a couple of my grandson's who are struggling now due to the schools being closed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

You would think it never happened I now believe the government's lockdown was the worst decision since Tony Blair took us into war in Muslim countries. One of the worst things to happen besides people dieing because they couldn't get treatment for other illnesses is the education of our young some like a couple of my grandson's who are struggling now due to the schools being closed.

It wasn't just our government though mate, pretty much most of the world locked down...mad times with the beauty of hindsight 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

It wasn't just our government though mate, pretty much most of the world locked down...mad times with the beauty of hindsight 

a world full a sheep there was plenty didn’t lockdown even states in the usa 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a world full a sheep there was plenty didn’t lockdown even states in the usa 

A lot did though, I worked through it, we brought out the Air purifying device as we had little choice, our main product was the hydrogen unit for vehicles and that just stopped, we had distributors in Europe, the Middle East, Mexico and the USA and all the same, nothing was moving...it was a world wide lock down, I'm not disputing it was a huge over reaction in hindsight and leads to lots of questions...but it wasn't the sole directive of our government... and no matter who was in power at the time on this country it would've been the same

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

A lot did though, I worked through it, we brought out the Air purifying device as we had little choice, our main product was the hydrogen unit for vehicles and that just stopped, we had distributors in Europe, the Middle East, Mexico and the USA and all the same, nothing was moving...it was a world wide lock down, I'm not disputing it was a huge over reaction in hindsight and leads to lots of questions...but it wasn't the sole directive of our government... and no matter who was in power at the time on this country it would've been the same

that’s because most leaders are all puppets mate 

interesting stuff the  hydrogen cars 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Managed a few notes out the system though lol.Paid to stay at home ,mint decision by someone .

I worked the whole way through it fd,those notes will be added to the fake debt against our children that will never be abled to pay back.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

The real scandal is how debate was completely shut down, there was no cost benefit analysis and the media for the main were awful at providing a balanced view especially the BBC. The government actually used a nudge unit to discredit and remove anyone going against the narrative. Had anyone done any decent research every lockdown bar the first one would have been seen to be unnecessary (that was to but at the time that perhaps wasn’t clear). I lost friends and argued with family that the whole thing was bollocks but feel completely vindicated now. The damage done has been immeasurable both to health and the economy and don’t even get me started on vaccinating children

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Spot on, both me and the wife did as well and its hard not to feel bitter knowing we didn't get any of the "benefit" that most did but are paying for it now and for years to come, and lets be honest I know loads who rinsed it at the time. 

I'm not ashamed to say I fell for it hook line and sinker at the beginning, what I'm struggling with now is how no one is questioning why this killer virus that had the whole world shut down almost disappeared overnight.       

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2