Old videos and characters from the past..

I have an old mate and a well known terrier man from the DearnValley who i can sit listening to for hours some of his tales from the past some funny ones as well. One when some lads from London came up and were stopping at his were he had them looking for his pet vixen that had escaped and turning the gas fire off wile they were sleeping down stairs as they were all complaining how cold his house was .lol

• Haha 1

I was on part of that  film, the black dog having a collar fitted was Matt a very good working dog, the dog that bolts the fox was Ben died young poison in a drain, Ben was on the secound dig but killed his fox in so the film was heavily edited, i think it was filmed in 1997-8 we where out with the United the good old days myself , Tim Wood and the bellend Jim ? 

• Like 13
On 06/06/2023 at 14:07, Glyn..... said:

I was on part of that  film, the black dog having a collar fitted was Matt a very good working dog, the dog that bolts the fox was Ben died young poison in a drain, Ben was on the secound dig but killed his fox in so the film was heavily edited, i think it was filmed in 1997-8 we where out with the United the good old days myself , Tim Wood and the bellend Jim ? 

I can't tell you how many times I've watched that video and NEVER noticed the United kennels before  ? ...........or Tim 

I thought Mark Hankinson may have given it away or had he moved on ? 

I think Tim took over at the United for a while afterwards,

i still regret setting Jim up with some terriers but there again  if i hadn't there would be no film footage of me with hair ? 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/06/2023 at 14:07, Glyn..... said:

My dad knew arthur nixon on that documentary he owned a dog called spike a very good bull x russel