A lad I know breeds a lot early doors using heat and light in his shed and it suits him but personally summer is for breeding birds.

I've thought about putting my goldie cocks in one shed with lights and the canaries on natural lights to try and get them in condition at the same time but I'd worry about messing them up.

6 hours ago, gnipper said:

A lad I know breeds a lot early doors using heat and light in his shed and it suits him but personally summer is for breeding birds.

I've thought about putting my goldie cocks in one shed with lights and the canaries on natural lights to try and get them in condition at the same time but I'd worry about messing them up.

Ok do you know if he uses led lights or day light flouresent bulbs as I know some lights ain’t good for Birds Eye’s 

1 hour ago, gnipper said:

I don't know tbh mate. My first pair if canaries had chicks on boxing day in the house with a normal light bulb though, the cock was bred in the same year too.

Ok far enough 

On 03/06/2023 at 10:05, Abullx said:

Ok far enough 

LED lighting get intouch with a Chap called Brian at avian lighting he will sort you out with what you want. From full set up with WiFi dimmer system like I've got so can change the lighting when a want to any hours or to just modules or dimmers. Google Avian lighting 

43 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

LED lighting get intouch with a Chap called Brian at avian lighting he will sort you out with what you want. From full set up with WiFi dimmer system like I've got so can change the lighting when a want to any hours or to just modules or dimmers. Google Avian lighting 

Ok thanks