Looking for a guesstimation

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here's a couple that caught my eye at a car show....lol

Hideous f****n things,older gents driving powerful classy cars is one thing but powerful " look at me " things like that just reek of desperation....and most of them are automatic i mean who wants to

here's a nice old 1941 Chevy and a mercury...

Posted Images

Hideous f****n things,older gents driving powerful classy cars is one thing but powerful " look at me " things like that just reek of desperation....and most of them are automatic i mean who wants to drive an automatic car ....a neighbour of mine has one of them Raptor things he's about 5 ft 4 and has to literally climb up into it looks an absolute berk when this roaring growling oversized overpowered motor pulls up and a little 2 bob midget gets out !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
51 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Hideous f****n things,older gents driving powerful classy cars is one thing but powerful " look at me " things like that just reek of desperation....and most of them are automatic i mean who wants to drive an automatic car ....a neighbour of mine has one of them Raptor things he's about 5 ft 4 and has to literally climb up into it looks an absolute berk when this roaring growling oversized overpowered motor pulls up and a little 2 bob midget gets out !!

When my daily driver is a citroen berlingo if I could afford a big Fcuk off American classic ford pickup I'd gladly take the criticism with a big massive shit eating grin on my face. ?? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
22 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

When my daily driver is a citroen berlingo if I could afford a big Fcuk off American classic ford pickup I'd gladly take the criticism with a big massive shit eating grin on my face. ?? 

Yes but you are probably a normal sized person ?

Id rather look normal getting out of a Berlingo than look a complete toby getting out of a yank tank thats only use is to make it look like you've got hairs on your chest ?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Yes but you are probably a normal sized person ?

Id rather look normal getting out of a Berlingo than look a complete toby getting out of a yank tank thats only use is to make it look like you've got hairs on your chest ?

6 ft and have all ready got a hairy chest lol and I've admired these trucks since I've been in my 30's ....but yes,I do realise I'd spoil the look of the beast sitting in the cab of it 

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

300,000 US dollars that’s overpriced

My mate bought his as an investment apparently the prices fluctuate from country to country depending on who’s having a love affair at the time so it is worth moving them around for the right money ?

15 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

6 ft and have all ready got a hairy chest lol and I've admired these trucks since I've been in my 30's ....but yes,I do realise I'd spoil the look of the beast sitting in the cab of it 

? Nah thats fair enough each to their own and all that :thumbs:

9 hours ago, mackem said:

My sons been looking at the Ford F-150 and that’s 25 mpg from memory?

I knew a guy who had one 10 litre? Crazy big said when he towed his big caravan ( looked like a silver rugby ball) up a hill at 80 it did 1 mile to the gallon ?

• Like 1