Looking for a guesstimation

What kind of miles per gallon would one expect from a truck like this would you reckon?..I've had a love affair with this type of machine for years,...I know totally impractical and I'm much too old to be looking sad and foolish in one of these ,lol....BUT SOME DAY IF I WIN THE LOTTO ..blah blah blah blah blah 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here's a couple that caught my eye at a car show....lol

Hideous f****n things,older gents driving powerful classy cars is one thing but powerful " look at me " things like that just reek of desperation....and most of them are automatic i mean who wants to

here's a nice old 1941 Chevy and a mercury...

Posted Images

My mate bought one last year in black paid 33k for it don’t think you can guess mpg because most don’t have the original lump in them so it’s dependant on what they are running on ?

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, greg64 said:

between 9mpg and 17mpg 

One of my mates had one of those big dodge motor homes years ago lent it to another mate to take his family on holiday, they spent all there spending money on petrol had almost bankrupt him just getting to Dover ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

One of my mates had one of those big dodge motor homes years ago lent it to another mate to take his family on holiday, they spent all there spending money on petrol had almost bankrupt him just getting to Dover ?

a mate of mine has one parked up in a yard i own hasn't moved for about 5 years, like you say cost a fortune to run