Ratting part two

3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I bet the smell this evening was lovely ?

You get sheds where the water drinkers have leaked mate and that’s another level I promise you but dry sheds ain’t too bad either that or immune to it being it so long .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

You get sheds where the water drinkers have leaked mate and that’s another level I promise you but dry sheds ain’t too bad either that or immune to it being it so long .

My mate got a couple sheds on skids great sport but absolute nightmare when the dogs end up swimming up the middles. I find it isn’t to bad when the dogs dry but as soon as the dog gets wet again it stinks. 

• Like 1
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

My mate got a couple sheds on skids great sport but absolute nightmare when the dogs end up swimming up the middles. I find it isn’t to bad when the dogs dry but as soon as the dog gets wet again it stinks. 

Been there mate .lol.

One of lads on here is a regular and his young son at the time few years back fell in the black slime face first .Did we laugh ffs ?‍♂️ 

Dogs in it are a pain .Had one of mine swimming in it dunking to kill a rat .Fair play for determination but by feck they stink for weeks .lol.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Been there mate .lol.

One of lads on here is a regular and his young son at the time few years back fell in the black slime face first .Did we laugh ffs ?‍♂️ 

Dogs in it are a pain .Had one of mine swimming in it dunking to kill a rat .Fair play for determination but by feck they stink for weeks .lol.

Do your dogs suffer with slight burning? I assume it’s the nitrogen content in the muck 

Not that I know mate .Seen a few dogs new to it with streaming eyes but mine seem ok .Done it since they were 6 months old .Dread to think how many the old girl has had .Should of kept a tally but she’s up there even at 14 with the top killers on a session .

• Like 3
9 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Did the second shed this evening .Warm start but cooled off nicely as the action heated up .All dogs worked well ,no fights of any consequence .My old girl was a pillar of restraint with the Russell’s that she usually hates lol.Finished on 248 which was a bit shy of my prediction of 300.Still decent bag though .Had couple Bedlingtons along tonight which worked like trogons .Few water breaks in which my two insisted on getting in the bowl ??
Young bitch still a bit sore from the other night I think .
Bite on bitches eye looked worse than it is .All washed off and she’s fine .IMG_0413.jpeg.4aee459793d3c9dcf9f1604a38f8c7f5.jpegIMG_0405.jpeg.467dcb7e518a0335833040d0da780e9e.jpeg

Great result... Looks like brilliant craic.  Some service to the farmer! Well done all...?

• Like 1
On 01/06/2023 at 21:52, foxdropper said:

You need a good dose of covid Tim, I haven't smelt anything for two years, the only smell sensation I get even with the worst of smells is garlic !

I could be stood next to a rotting corpse and all I'd get was garlic, still in the habit of sticking me head in random holes to smell for fox though ? 

• Haha 2
44 minutes ago, dillydog said:

You need a good dose of covid Tim, I haven't smelt anything for two years, the only smell sensation I get even with the worst of smells is garlic !

I could be stood next to a rotting corpse and all I'd get was garlic, still in the habit of sticking me head in random holes to smell for fox though ? 

Havnt had it to my knowledge D .You doing much with the dogs these days mate .

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Havnt had it to my knowledge D .You doing much with the dogs these days mate .

Still messing mate, I don't know how to do anything else,  f@cking shame the shower of shit in government can't get that around their thick skulls.

• Like 2