33 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I would never tell anyone what type of dog to have….. it’s their choice and their money.

BUT I would advise against buying one of these designer mongrels for outrageous money.

It only encourages and supports the puppy farmers and peddlers.

Cheers.

£300 is the price of the pups we're  goin to look at through my mate £200 there off a lad my mate shoots with mate says good bitch and lad was pissed off the poodle got to it 

• Like 2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its nothing to do withem being f1 or 2nd 3rd or 4th crosses.Its down to them being bred from shit quality animals in the first place.If defects are showing in the second cross they were there in the f

Why would your average pet owner want a collie greyhound?lets face it The cockerpoos are half cocker so its probably down to the owners being lazy c**ts like a lot of pet owners are and not exercising

Friend of mine paid $6,000 for the little brown crossbreed,imported it from Taiwan or Korea (can’t remember which now)into the states,he wants another and is waiting for a litter coming up the “breede

Posted Images

These poodle composites are by far the most common types that I encounter when walking my own dog. There is group of people that I encounter most mornings before work, in the summer anyway, who all have them. Always off the lead and race to greet me and my dog which would usually piss me and him off but they are a delight. I am getting old, which is better than the alternative, and soft, but being greeted by these little dogs who are ecstatically happy to see us each morning puts a smile on my face. Even the old terrier isn't a c##t with them and allows them to fawn over him. He even seems to enjoy it.

4 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

If it was about a designer dog and wanted to spunk aload of cash I'd get a frenchie. The Mrs has never asked for a dog before and the dog won't be a yappy thing wunt av it be trained like any other dog I've had and if it fetches her and the nephew a bit of happiness I'm all for it and mite look like a dickhead walking down the street with it but sure it beats being a dickhead the rest of the time 

I was just messing mate and it's you that cleans it's shite up so you do what you want in your yard :good: ...