4 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Don’t take that as gospel my labradoodle shedding loads in fact if you take all the attributes that was supposed to be good from the crossbreeds it was the complete opposite !!

shedded like a twat 

wasnt people friendly 

hated the rain /water /wouldn’t even walk through a puddle !

wasnt interested in retrieving either.

Out of interest why haven’t you considered a whippet ?? 

I thought of many things my smooth coated collie greys never really molted but I thought of a beddy terrier but Mrs likes the cockerpoo and to be fair liked the idea of it not shedding hair. She's just seen some cracking looking labradoodles and thought they'd be perfect until f.o.d.redneck just said his sheds ?? 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its nothing to do withem being f1 or 2nd 3rd or 4th crosses.Its down to them being bred from shit quality animals in the first place.If defects are showing in the second cross they were there in the f

Why would your average pet owner want a collie greyhound?lets face it The cockerpoos are half cocker so its probably down to the owners being lazy c**ts like a lot of pet owners are and not exercising

Friend of mine paid $6,000 for the little brown crossbreed,imported it from Taiwan or Korea (can’t remember which now)into the states,he wants another and is waiting for a litter coming up the “breede

Posted Images

14 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Don’t take that as gospel my labradoodle shedding loads in fact if you take all the attributes that was supposed to be good from the crossbreeds it was the complete opposite !!

shedded like a twat 

wasnt people friendly 

hated the rain /water /wouldn’t even walk through a puddle !

wasnt interested in retrieving either.

Out of interest why haven’t you considered a whippet ?? 

Was yours an f1?

36 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Just been told a lot of 1st crosses still shed there coat 

it's a myth and selling point that they are hypoallergenic....make sure you get pet insurance if you buy one... because they suffer with bad ears, eyes,hips,skin conditions themselves...mother in law had one...was on medication all it's life ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

it's a myth and selling point that they are hypoallergenic....make sure you get pet insurance if you buy one... because they suffer with bad ears, eyes,hips,skin conditions themselves...mother in law had one...was on medication all it's life ?

That's good to know dc I thought they were ment to be pretty sound. But a lady said today it's rare 1st x have the no shedding hair and better getting 2nd gen 1st x to 1st Cross for that

No dont do it....not a Cockerpoo thing a pal of mine got his bird one last year,nothing but trouble its a toss up day to day whether they take it to the groomers or the vets,horrible little f****n thing nips me every time i go near it....why people fall for paying 4 figures for a mongrel i'll never know !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

No dont do it....not a Cockerpoo thing a pal of mine got his bird one last year,nothing but trouble its a toss up day to day whether they take it to the groomers or the vets,horrible little f****n thing nips me every time i go near it....why people fall for paying 4 figures for a mongrel i'll never know !

To be honest it was more the non shedding side of things ether that or a labradoodle but with the miniture poodle not standard mrs likes them and thought with the non shedding be good round her nephew I thought there coats would be good but seem to be sayin same thing as dc about problems something to think about really rather not get 1 than have constant issues 

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

4 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

That's good to know dc I thought they were ment to be pretty sound. But a lady said today it's rare 1st x have the no shedding hair and better getting 2nd gen 1st x to 1st Cross for that

2 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

To be honest it was more the non shedding side of things ether that or a labradoodle but with the miniture poodle not standard mrs likes them and thought with the non shedding be good round her nephew I thought there coats would be good but seem to be sayin same thing as dc about problems something to think about really rather not get 1 than have constant issues 

Just remembered something I read about 'non shedding/hypoallergenic type coats in dogs, and people that suffer from the problem.

Apparently, it's not the shedding coat, but the skin, which ALL dogs shed on a daily basis.

8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Maybe she just got a shit one.You can get a dog with problems with any breed if you dont do your homework and get one out of decent stock.Like youve said on here in the past every f****r seems to be pumping out the next most wanted breeds up your way.

• Like 1

We get a lot of people from Surrey coming to stay in the cottages, plummy types...most have a very expensive mongrel in tow, cocker poos being a particular favourite, carrying them over puddles seems to be a popular activity...just saying...??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The amount i see around me they must be breeding true to type now that's probably why a lot will be suffering from health problems i cant see many being bred by first crossing . The two near me one next door but one and one over the road are the most fekin yappy dogs i have ever come across though their owners are fekin idiot's. My mate got his wife one a bitch and he has got it working cover and  hunting like a goodun and it's not one bit of bother i think a lot get these cockerpoos not realising they need exercise and stimulation.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, downsouth said:

Maybe she just got a shit one.You can get a dog with problems with any breed if you dont do your homework and get one out of decent stock.Like youve said on here in the past every f****r seems to be pumping out the next most wanted breeds up your way.

mother in law was given  her bitch FOC from a friend the breeder,would of been around 2008 longtime before everyone jumped on the bandwagon...had it's ear canals removed because of the problems,was on medication for the 6/7 yrs it lived the poor cnut...ended up covered in golfballsize cancer lumps all over it...her one was massive 27/28 tts..big standard poodle to a big working lab,so a true F1 ...not a labradoodlle X labradooble...everyone these days is knocking out F1 x F1 X's....hence why they are throwing up defects...but who cares? so long as the coin keeps rolling in, plenty buying and breeding from pups themselves ?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

mother in law was given  her bitch FOC from a friend the breeder,would of been around 2008 longtime before everyone jumped on the bandwagon...had it's ear canals removed because of the problems,was on medication for the 6/7 yrs it lived the poor cnut...ended up covered in golfballsize cancer lumps all over it...her one was massive 27/28 tts..big standard poodle to a big working lab,so a true F1 ...not a labradoodlle X labradooble...everyone these days is knocking out F1 x F1 X's....hence why they are throwing up defects...but who cares? so long as the coin keeps rolling in, plenty buying and breeding from pups themselves ?

Its nothing to do withem being f1 or 2nd 3rd or 4th crosses.Its down to them being bred from shit quality animals in the first place.If defects are showing in the second cross they were there in the f1s and in at least 1 or both the origional purebred parents.If I was going to buy a cockerpoo of labradoodle which I aint Id want to see proof that the purebred stock ie poodle,Lab,cocker had all the relevant health tests associated with that breed

• Like 6