Am I right thinking there's 3 sizes to this breed like the small medium and larger ones guessing its off the size of the poodle used as the ones seen advertised are all toy poodles so guessing these will be the smaller ones.where I'm after one the more spaniel sized so the minuture  or one  that's crossed with the standard would be better but can't seem to find any so just wondering if these are just crossed with the toy for the size

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its nothing to do withem being f1 or 2nd 3rd or 4th crosses.Its down to them being bred from shit quality animals in the first place.If defects are showing in the second cross they were there in the f

Why would your average pet owner want a collie greyhound?lets face it The cockerpoos are half cocker so its probably down to the owners being lazy c**ts like a lot of pet owners are and not exercising

Friend of mine paid $6,000 for the little brown crossbreed,imported it from Taiwan or Korea (can’t remember which now)into the states,he wants another and is waiting for a litter coming up the “breede

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

You get different sized labradoodles as you can get them crossed with standard poodles and then miniatures etc 

most cockerpoos I’ve seen have been same sort of height . As it’s mainly miniature poodles used ?

spot on, the people who live next to me have them, they had one  lab size, so be standard poodle used , and then they got a spaniel size one that be min poodle used.Go to honest here , not there dogs as such, but other cockerpoos   , that ive seen on my dog walks have been nice temps, and nice family type dogs, nice easy coat etc, not over big dogs, these mid size ones = spaniel size, so i think they make nice  family pet, as you feckin pay for bloody things though =£ 800- 1 grand  , they better than the feckin  labs ive bumped in to of late, wjhat i posted about  the other day, but in my mind you wont beat a well bred nice lurcher , bit of collie, greyhound, in the mix  be spot on, make mid size lurcher , but that just me .

1 hour ago, samboy said:

£800+ for a mongrel i don't think so. 

Friend of mine paid $6,000 for the little brown crossbreed,imported it from Taiwan or Korea (can’t remember which now)into the states,he wants another and is waiting for a litter coming up the “breeder” sells them for $10,000.

B4859DE7-5019-4DB3-BB32-9E956283204D.jpeg

Edited by mackem
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Friend of mine paid $6,000 for the little brown crossbreed,imported it from Taiwan or Korea (can’t remember which now)into the states,he wants another and is waiting for a litter coming up the “breeder” sells them for $10,000.

B4859DE7-5019-4DB3-BB32-9E956283204D.jpeg

He’s off his head ain’t he ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Missing a trick there I’m sure you could supply him one ?

I started a project with him, he sends me updates a few times a week and often includes pics of his dogs as I often used to make a fuss of them, I adopted a couple of stray cats as well, he always sends me pics of them lol. 

• Like 1

Theres a park right outside my littleuns school and if ever I pick her up from school and take her over there theres usually a dozen or so cockerpoos all charging about over there.They all seen very nice natured,Mixing well together and playing amonst all the kids.My next door neighbour has one also and thats a nice enough little thing.Im guessing most are bred fom miniature poodles as the standards are quite big dogs and the toys are really tiny whereas the miniature is still quite small but the nearest to a cocker.Tbh all the ones Ive seen look pretty much the same in type and size.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, samboy said:

£800+ for a mongrel i don't think so. As bird said a bit of collie - greyhound would be for me.

There are a few cockerpoos where i am, complete nutcases.

Why would your average pet owner want a collie greyhound?lets face it The cockerpoos are half cocker so its probably down to the owners being lazy c**ts like a lot of pet owners are and not exercising them enough in which case anything with collie in it probably aint gunna be none too stable either

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I've always had collie greys and terriers apart from my fox red lab which I've got to admit is the best dog I've had  temp wise easiest dog I've had to train but is a hairy beast molts all year round hoover up 3 times a day brushes past you your covered in hair never known a dog like him didn't know labs were like that. The idea behind a cockerpoo is they don't molt mrs nephew has cerbal posey so we want a dog that will be good to be round him but also can't still put the miles in with us when we are out trekking up lakes or wherever but don't want the small ones 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

I've always had collie greys and terriers apart from my fox red lab which I've got to admit is the best dog I've had  temp wise easiest dog I've had to train but is a hairy beast molts all year round hoover up 3 times a day brushes past you your covered in hair never known a dog like him didn't know labs were like that. The idea behind a cockerpoo is they don't molt mrs nephew has cerbal posey so we want a dog that will be good to be round him but also can't still put the miles in with us when we are out trekking up lakes or wherever but don't want the small ones 

Most of the ones Ive seen tend to come out cocker sized and if they're bred from a working type cocker should still have a bit of something about them

2 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Don’t take that as gospel my labradoodle shedding loads in fact if you take all the attributes that was supposed to be good from the crossbreeds it was the complete opposite !!

shedded like a twat 

wasnt people friendly 

hated the rain /water /wouldn’t even walk through a puddle !

wasnt interested in retrieving either.

Out of interest why haven’t you considered a whippet ??