Ever use one I have a 4 year old grandson he’s big for his age 6yo cloths but he wants a catty like grandad so do I just cut him a little fork weak elastic and some dried chick peas or do you think one of these would save his knuckles and get him involved, I might just buy one myself as they look a bit of fun anyway but be nice if anyone has any first hand experiences 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

I used one and  they are excellent, slight difference to aiming with them but once you learn to shoot them they are deadly

Fiver delivered on eBay with a bag of marbles  I,ll give it a go ?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Fiver delivered on eBay with a bag of marbles  I,ll give it a go ?

Watch the marbles Paul .Mate of mine has a shard of glass in his eye to this day from a shattered marble fired from a catty .

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I've got some ball bearings here that you're welcome to if you think they'll be better for him ??

Price of bb’s has gone up loads the past year mate, cracking offer but don’t think he will shoot the marbles that comes with it 

58 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I've got some ball bearings here that you're welcome to if you think they'll be better for him ??

38 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Price of bb’s has gone up loads the past year mate, cracking offer but don’t think he will shoot the marbles that comes with it 

Cracking offer Jon Jon but bear is right I will get him on dried chick peas to start he’s a few years off of bagging one for the pot cheers ?

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...