Menorca - a wildlife sanctuary

9 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I have already experienced the pleasures of bcm lol. Thought I was drowning when the foam cannon went off haha. 

4 day stag do in Majorca... BCM etc...don't remember much, thankfully lol

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just sat in the airport waiting for a delayed plane so thought I'd throw a few photos up.    The island itself is fairly uninhabited but is an absolute sanctuary for wildlife. We stayed in p

Looks like you had a great time. I liked Menorca. We went a couple of years ago. Im hoping to get back to kayak around the island and wild camp as I go. We’ve booked Majorca with the kids in July so h

Great pics,that’s what memories are made of,the girls won’t ever forget the adventure,travel when younger makes adaptable adults,used to love going to new places with my sons and watching their excite

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

4 day stag do in Majorca... BCM etc...don't remember much, thankfully lol

I went in 2015 for 4 days was good. Went kavos in 2014 and that was completely diffrent. Was lawless compared to magaluf haha 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I went in 2015 for 4 days was good. Went kavos in 2014 and that was completely diffrent. Was lawless compared to magaluf haha 

Yeh I did kavos twice...late 80.s...and once in early 90.s...

39 minutes ago, Arry said:

Fishing lads will be getting Lug worm with draw symptoms.

Hope you had a Good holiday mate.

Cheers Arry

I landed at 2pm and have to dig tonight ?

Was brilliant thanks mate 

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

We are heading there in a month, is it a good holiday?

Yes mate we loved it. Where abouts you staying?

• Like 1

Last in Menorca in 2000, Binibeca .Was very sparsely populated in land but coast a few holiday areas .Spent my time catching geckos and skinks .Plenty of bird life and blue seas with loads of fish as you stated .A loaf of bread had the sea boiling and caught plenty on a hand line .Would go back in a heart beat tbh but like to see other parts the world .

Got 3 big uns booked this year at moment .Canada ,Africa and Miami in reverse order lol.Lifes too short to hang on to money so spend it while you can is my motto .

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Got 3 big uns booked this year at moment .Canada ,Africa and Miami in reverse order lol.Lifes too short to hang on to money so spend it while you can is my motto .

I am in Canada and the states in a bit,which part of Canada you going?Your right,life is short,we are here for a good time not a long time YOLO

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mackem said:

I am in Canada and the states in a bit,which part of Canada you going?Your right,life is short,we are here for a good time not a long time YOLO

Place near Halifax mate near the  coast .Be there in late December  .Miami September and Africa November .Just the two of us as kids are off elsewhere .Wife wants a beach holiday soon though so guess I’ll tag along ?

• Like 1

Looks like you had a great time. I liked Menorca. We went a couple of years ago. Im hoping to get back to kayak around the island and wild camp as I go. We’ve booked Majorca with the kids in July so hoping to get some decent snorkelling in. 

• Like 3
22 hours ago, white van man said:

Looks like you had a great time. I liked Menorca. We went a couple of years ago. Im hoping to get back to kayak around the island and wild camp as I go. We’ve booked Majorca with the kids in July so hoping to get some decent snorkelling in. 

You doing shagaloof mate .

On 31/05/2023 at 17:42, foxdropper said:

Last in Menorca in 2000, Binibeca .Was very sparsely populated in land but coast a few holiday areas .Spent my time catching geckos and skinks .Plenty of bird life and blue seas with loads of fish as you stated .A loaf of bread had the sea boiling and caught plenty on a hand line .Would go back in a heart beat tbh but like to see other parts the world .

Got 3 big uns booked this year at moment .Canada ,Africa and Miami in reverse order lol.Lifes too short to hang on to money so spend it while you can is my motto .

Any hunting  planned in Africa or Canada