6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

You two got too much time on your hands when there’s the serious topic of big cats to cover .Get out and find one ffs ?‍♂️ ,lol.

Going up to Leicester, I shall be vigilant and keep an eye out for roadkill. 

METRO.CO.UK

Ben Lilly's fear quickly turned to embarrassment when he realised his mistake.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that it's that cnut mackam spoiling the otherwise sensible big cat threads ?

My mate says he sort of agrees with you ,but you never know ,and could you please stop being a knob about it ,

Well it’s an internet forum so I’m sure grown men won’t really care that much  what people on the internet think

Posted Images

Only a theory. Could hair from this leopard be used to fake big cat evidence? The owner of the zoo, is well in with Minter, as are the actual guy's who "found the hair" doing the rounds in the newspapers at the moment. 

The owner of the zoo also believes there are big cats roaming the British countryside.

Wouldn't it be a lovely "gift", for the owner, to donate some hair, from the dead leopard to his buddies. ?

To show the world, that they are not a mad shower of lunatics.

Will we see more hair pop up in different places over the next few months/years?

Plausible, or as Father Ted says, "maybe just a little too far fetched"?

WWW.BBC.COM

Zoysa, a rare melanistic leopard, dies aged 18 after several weeks in palliative care.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, mackem said:

Going up to Leicester, I shall be vigilant and keep an eye out for roadkill. 

METRO.CO.UK

Ben Lilly's fear quickly turned to embarrassment when he realised his mistake.

You be careful wandering up north, I've been and they're no better than they should be! I found a distinct lake of whippets and flat caps which was disappointing.......

It would appear they've lost all their native culture.

• Sad 1
26 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Only a theory. Could hair from this leopard be used to fake big cat evidence? The owner of the zoo, is well in with Minter, as are the actual guy's who "found the hair" doing the rounds in the newspapers at the moment. 

The owner of the zoo also believes there are big cats roaming the British countryside.

Wouldn't it be a lovely "gift", for the owner, to donate some hair, from the dead leopard to his buddies. ?

To show the world, that they are not a mad shower of lunatics.

Will we see more hair pop up in different places over the next few months/years?

Plausible, or as Father Ted says, "maybe just a little too far fetched"?

WWW.BBC.COM

Zoysa, a rare melanistic leopard, dies aged 18 after several weeks in palliative care.

Mate I’ve said it before but you really do need to give your head a shake, rick attends mountain lion conferences in the states every few years works with people from Africa and India on leopard issues and has been involved with Dartmoor and exmoor zoos for years, no one is interested in lying apart from certain people that actually have nothing to gain, we had our first positive dna hits over 10 years ago, the big surprise to us all is that we managed to publicise it not that we got it, this is a bit of a big step forward if you  stop looking for cheats and liars in everything you see ??

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate I’ve said it before but you really do need to give your head a shake, rick attends mountain lion conferences in the states every few years works with people from Africa and India on leopard issues and has been involved with Dartmoor and exmoor zoos for years, no one is interested in lying apart from certain people that actually have nothing to gain, we had our first positive dna hits over 10 years ago, the big surprise to us all is that we managed to publicise it not that we got it, this is a bit of a big step forward if you  stop looking for cheats and liars in everything you see ??

No, not everything lad. I've never called you a liar, for I honestly don't think you are making shit up. I think you honestly believe you've seen what you've seen, and I won't change your mind on that.

Minter though, and a few others. I can see right through them. I'm a very good judge of character. Anyone that knows me, will tell you that. I can spot a c*unt or a bull shitter a mile away. That lad can't lie streight in the bed. You mark my word.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, mackem said:

Icke and McGowan might both be visited by the same spacecraft cunningly disguised as a motor home,here’s McGowans (and I thought the magic changing room was stealth).

2B5194E7-B823-4B88-9396-519B1012DE28.jpeg

you would think that the people that are serious about the presence of big cats in the UK would distance themselves from that idiot, he doesn't do them any favours when he's spouting stuff like that 

Edited by greg64
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, greg64 said:

you would think that the people that are serious about the presence of big cats in the UK would distance themselves from that idiot, he doesn't do them any favours when he's spouting stuff like that 

Mate I,ve met people from this forum that have seen things in the night sky they can’t explain I think most people that have spent a lot of time out doors all night have seen something, but I,m no ones judge or jury, not my bag but not a reason to disbelieve everything someone says because you don’t agree on one subject and a lot of things Jonathan has brought to the table on this subject have stood up to thorough scientific examination, I think any subject that’s out side the norm attracts more than its share of odd balls but it don’t mean they are wrong, mackem particularly likes to keep throwing this into the ring as it’s one of the few things he has left to discredit the topic , in all subjects you have to pick through a lot of nonsense to unearth the truth ??

43 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

No, not everything lad. I've never called you a liar, for I honestly don't think you are making shit up. I think you honestly believe you've seen what you've seen, and I won't change your mind on that.

Minter though, and a few others. I can see right through them. I'm a very good judge of character. Anyone that knows me, will tell you that. I can spot a c*unt or a bull shitter a mile away. That lad can't lie streight in the bed. You mark my word.

Of all the people I,ve met through this journey rick is possibly one of the most honest people, he’s someone I would never even speak with in my normal life, which I also like, meeting people from different walks of life that I would never meet if I never did stuff like this, I also think for you to be making such assumptions about a man you have never spent a second with is more telling about yourself than anyone, that’s why I am always happy to meet people, most turn out to be sound a few I swerve after first contact and one or two loose there arse before arriving which is also very telling, Anyways nice to talk I,m off to work now for a few hours ??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Of all the people I,ve met through this journey rick is possibly one of the most honest people, he’s someone I would never even speak with in my normal life, which I also like, meeting people from different walks of life that I would never meet if I never did stuff like this, I also think for you to be making such assumptions about a man you have never spent a second with is more telling about yourself than anyone, that’s why I am always happy to meet people, most turn out to be sound a few I swerve after first contact and one or two loose there arse before arriving which is also very telling, Anyways nice to talk I,m off to work now for a few hours ??

See that's it lad. I don't need to meet him. I've listened to him. Sometimes that's all that's needed.

For instance. And there's many of them. He brings a toy leopard to a zoo, expecting to see a big reaction from the leopards.. Then, when they didn't, he tried to suggest that one of them did. 

Now me, you, and the wall will know, that those leopards would not be fooled by toys. They will use their sense of smell, to determine in an instant that that was not a leopard.

This is coming from a big cat expert. Some say, THE big cat expert. He's gone to school, and passed the exams.

But has he grown up in the countryside? Has he learned those things we've all learned from our fathers, grandfather's etc, of how nature works?

Word of the week

ANTHROPOMORPHISM 

I think that one was especially relevant for Rick himself.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Mate I,ve met people from this forum that have seen things in the night sky they can’t explain I think most people that have spent a lot of time out doors all night have seen something, but I,m no ones judge or jury, not my bag but not a reason to disbelieve everything someone says because you don’t agree on one subject and a lot of things Jonathan has brought to the table on this subject have stood up to thorough scientific examination, I think any subject that’s out side the norm attracts more than its share of odd balls but it don’t mean they are wrong, mackem particularly likes to keep throwing this into the ring as it’s one of the few things he has left to discredit the topic , in all subjects you have to pick through a lot of nonsense to unearth the truth ??

I've seen things in the night sky that i can't explain but that is a bit different from taking a photo of a motor home and telling the world its f****n spaceship

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, sandymere said:

You be careful wandering up north, I've been and they're no better than they should be! I found a distinct lake of whippets and flat caps which was disappointing.......

Happy to confirm I always wear a flat cap and drink proper bitter

PXL_20230526_120010357.jpg

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Happy to confirm I always wear a flat cap and drink proper bitter

PXL_20230526_120010357.jpg

That looks lovely but get it topped up you’ve been done lol ? 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, sandymere said:

Went for lunch in town with er indoors instead today,Leicester tomorrow,more turbans and bully kutta than flat caps and whippets up there nowadays old chap.

19 minutes ago, mackem said:

Went for lunch in town with er indoors instead today,Leicester tomorrow,more turbans and bully kutta than flat caps and whippets up there nowadays old chap.

20 miles or so from me ? did you visit the Gandhi statue ?

• paulus locked this topic