• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that it's that cnut mackam spoiling the otherwise sensible big cat threads ?

My mate says he sort of agrees with you ,but you never know ,and could you please stop being a knob about it ,

Well it’s an internet forum so I’m sure grown men won’t really care that much  what people on the internet think

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Greyman said:

Sadly mate you have to place the cameras were the action takes place it’s ok hiding them in the middle of no were just to be on the safe side but that don’t always  get what your after have had several kills and footprints in this spot over the last few winters  I loose a few cameras a year but it’s still a cheap hobby in the overall scheme of things, people pay grands to chase a ball round a golf course and I know what I would rather be doing ?

How’s that panning out lol.
Stick them on video instead of pic Paul and catch the whole animal not just an inch of fur .Hope this helps mate ?

6 hours ago, shaaark said:

Come on now, Mr B, you, of all people, should know better than most not to mock such things.

Indeed, you make philleas fogg look like an absolute slouch.  ?

Do I detect an undertone of jealousy here mate .

4 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

No, that was David Icke ?

Icke and McGowan might both be visited by the same spacecraft cunningly disguised as a motor home,here’s McGowans (and I thought the magic changing room was stealth).

2B5194E7-B823-4B88-9396-519B1012DE28.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, mackem said:

Icke and McGowan might both be visited by the same spacecraft cunningly disguised as a motor home,here’s McGowans (and I thought the magic changing room was stealth).

2B5194E7-B823-4B88-9396-519B1012DE28.jpeg

Is that a sun seeker super 8 ?

f***ing motorhomes struggle to stay dry here, Never mind outer space, All piles of expensive shite. fixed and sold more than i can remember. Why people want them is beyond me. £80.000 plus would give you some cracking holidays in a nice hotels instead of the stress involved with motorhomes Lol

1 hour ago, mackem said:

GoFund me set up to study bigfoot DNA is hilarious. 

Yes, the world is full of gullible people. It just goes to show, you can literally make anything a reality, if you try hard enough. There have been newspaper articles in the US at the time, claiming that her findings are legit, and that we now have definitive proof that bigfoot exists?

• Haha 2
  • paulus locked this topic