58 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

A long intelligent well thought out, meme free post from sandymere.

See foxdropper and greyman....if even sandyqueer can avoid being an argumentative nobend for a while I'm sure you two can aswell ?

That works both ways mate and as you can see it’s started already lol.

There is one reason and one reason only for continuously derailing a subject and that’s because the narrative is weak .

Lets say for instance ,if I’d started the thread ,I’d of had a damned good picture ready for when the arseholes chipped in .I’d of found proof beyond recognition and left the shite  to the hoes to argue about sound in the knowledge I’m right .

This didn’t happen ,hasn’t happened despite many claims to the contrary ,lol.

One person then gets rather menstrual when questioned on a few fronts ,not just me lol, and starts reverting to type with the name calling ,the threats ,the Internet hard man lol,hardly the response anyone expects  from a sane  balanced person .

Just keep calm and stay focussed .

Its not hard to discuss like adults but faced with the same crap it does get mundane trying to find another way to say ,no that’s shite.

Whether they are there or not we arnt going to find out if nothing changes that’s for sure ,.

Conditions are spot on for a variety of cats but rather than take anything at face value ,a few of us need the definitive proof ,rather simple really .

• Like 1

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that it's that cnut mackam spoiling the otherwise sensible big cat threads ?

My mate says he sort of agrees with you ,but you never know ,and could you please stop being a knob about it ,

Well it’s an internet forum so I’m sure grown men won’t really care that much  what people on the internet think

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Problem with narcissists is there only real interest is being right, and sadly that means they are willing to lie and reject anything that doesn’t support there own beliefs as has been shown from day one, and if they can’t get there own way they will just f**k it up for everyone else, then say what me, what have I done, it was someone else’s fault etc etc etc  ????

Did you look in the mirror and keep a straight face writing that ffs .

Victim no1 ,lol.

Im sure you just enjoy arguing lol,cos we’ve seen nowt thus far to sway anybody lol.

Cant remember the last time you had anybody in agreement lol.

Can we see the pics of the cubs or the dead leopard from page 4 of the first ill fated thread dated bc wasn’t it ……lol.

Ill leave the in fighting for others unless P wants a meet and grows a pair as it grows tiresome trying to educate turnips .

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Fecking hell lads, is there anywhere left in the UK, that's at all secluded? Is there that many idiots and their dogs walking the countryside, that a lad can't set a few trail cams with out someone triggering it or stealing it?

I've never got another person on any my cams, apart from my own mug. I could head off at eight am, and arrive home at five, and not see another soul.

There’s plenty of places Eddie .In the 6 years I’ve had cams out only ever got 3 people on them .Bit of thought and knowledge of wildlife and your there .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:
WWW.GLOUCESTERSHIRELIVE.CO.UK

'I saw fur then I saw ears, then I saw a tail swish'

????

Can I just say…..That’s Jonathon McGowan,he was stalked by aliens who visiting him in his bedroom beamed down from a spaceship,they visited him for a chat,anyone believing the aliens will also believe he was stalked by a puma.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, mackem said:

Can I just say…..That’s Jonathon McGowan,he was stalked by aliens who visiting him in his bedroom beamed down from a spaceship,they visited him for a chat,anyone believing the aliens will also believe he was stalked by a puma.

is he the same one that took a picture of a spaceship that was actually a large motorhome?

• Haha 1
Just now, greg64 said:

is he the same one that took a picture of a spaceship that was actually a large motorhome?

This may look like a motor home.... But it's actually a spaceship, yup it's him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

This may look like a motor home.... But it's actually a spaceship, yup it's him. 

Come on now, Mr B, you, of all people, should know better than most not to mock such things.

Indeed, you make philleas fogg look like an absolute slouch.  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Come on now, Mr B, you, of all people, should know better than most not to mock such things.

Indeed, you make philleas fogg look like an absolute slouch.  ?

I am not mocking,my magic changing room is out of order at the moment so have to fly and go through border controls.

2EF9ACAC-F55F-4CC9-932D-4E0BC5F86991.jpeg

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

I am not mocking,my magic changing room is out of order at the moment so have to fly and go through border controls.

2EF9ACAC-F55F-4CC9-932D-4E0BC5F86991.jpeg

You need to sort that changing room out, far quicker and easier.

18 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Fecking hell lads, is there anywhere left in the UK, that's at all secluded? Is there that many idiots and their dogs walking the countryside, that a lad can't set a few trail cams with out someone triggering it or stealing it?

I've never got another person on any my cams, apart from my own mug. I could head off at eight am, and arrive home at five, and not see another soul.

Sadly mate you have to place the cameras were the action takes place it’s ok hiding them in the middle of no were just to be on the safe side but that don’t always  get what your after have had several kills and footprints in this spot over the last few winters  I loose a few cameras a year but it’s still a cheap hobby in the overall scheme of things, people pay grands to chase a ball round a golf course and I know what I would rather be doing ?

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic