1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

It wasnt put up as proof

I know mate ,just saying .

These threads tend to promise the earth but leave us a tad deflated ,like the last 3 did .Is there nothing out there that goes to support rather than condemn the theory .

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that it's that cnut mackam spoiling the otherwise sensible big cat threads ?

My mate says he sort of agrees with you ,but you never know ,and could you please stop being a knob about it ,

Well it’s an internet forum so I’m sure grown men won’t really care that much  what people on the internet think

Posted Images

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

I know mate ,just saying .

These threads tend to promise the earth but leave us a tad deflated ,like the last 3 did .Is there nothing out there that goes to support rather than condemn the theory .

My mate says he sort of agrees with you ,but you never know ,and could you please stop being a knob about it ,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
51 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Whatever bud .Til we see something of substance these threads are just a laughing point lol.

Don’t let that stop the fun though …….mint .

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Whatever bud .Til we see something of substance these threads are just a laughing point lol.

Don’t let that stop the fun though …….mint .

Just be honest mate you love a big cat topic....hence why you post on them more than anyone else,say more on them than anyone else......and probably hope for them more than anyone else ?

• Like 4
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Just be honest mate you love a big cat topic....hence why you post on them more than anyone else,say more on them than anyone else......and probably hope for them more than anyone else ?

Your right Gnash .

Id love for them to be here tbh .I do like the discussion but just don’t buy into any of the stuff we’ve seen thus to date .

When and if it arrives I’ve said all along I’ll happily say so but I’m still waiting tbh as are quite a few others .

Being easily convinced by anything has never been a trait of mine like it is for others .

As for post count lol.I’ve a fair way to go on aggregate .

• Haha 1

Problem with narcissists is there only real interest is being right, and sadly that means they are willing to lie and reject anything that doesn’t support there own beliefs as has been shown from day one, and if they can’t get there own way they will just f**k it up for everyone else, then say what me, what have I done, it was someone else’s fault etc etc etc  ????

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Problem with narcissists is there only real interest is being right, and sadly that means they are willing to lie and reject anything that doesn’t support there own beliefs as has been shown from day one, and if they can’t get there own way they will just f**k it up for everyone else, then say what me, what have I done, it was someone else’s fault etc etc etc  ????

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

My mate reckons your an interesting fella ,but he says you let the grey chap get to you too much ,he thinks you should relax a bit ,not get so defensive and rediscover the love of nature that used to come through on your threads .

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Why keep dragging threads down with personal attack's rather than discussing the subject???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For my part, i like the idea of big cats in the uk, with the caveat that invasive non native species often have a negative impact on ecosystems, but the idea is nice, having said that the likelihood of the reality of a breeding population seems doubtful. Those that believe often state the retractors should prove their case but of course it is pretty impossible to prove something doesn't exist ie

(A) there's an alien in the corner,

(B) but i can't see him,

A) he's invisible to human eyes,

(B) but i cant feel him,

(A) his physical form inhabits another dimension.

etc etc.

But if one claims existence then perhaps it is beholding on them to supply the proof but we need to bear in mind that "Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence" (Carl Sagan).

This doesn't mean that we can't discuss the subject.

To this end we have to look at the places where they "are" known to excist and look how they study and records evidence.

What we find is that in every place where big cats and humans coexists is that there are road kills recorded and monitored and the more populated the area the more this impacts on the cats. So in a country as populated as ours, crisscrossed with so many fast roads we would expect multiple incidences if road death as a way of proving existence as well as monitoring species, health, population spread etc and this would be happening reasonable regularity. Alas these incidence aren't occurring which is telling.

Then consider why there are not kits found?

No CCTV or wildlife camera footage etc etc.....

The lack of evidence begins to mount up...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A long intelligent well thought out, meme free post from sandymere.

See foxdropper and greyman....if even sandyqueer can avoid being an argumentative nobend for a while I'm sure you two can aswell ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

A long intelligent well thought out, meme free post from sandymere.

See foxdropper and greyman....if even sandyqueer can avoid being an argumentative nobend for a while I'm sure you two can aswell ?

Feck off ?

Page 1

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 04/06/2023 at 12:02, Greyman said:

Got a couple of black lab pics from a trail cam to help out mate 

373EE0FD-1828-49B8-86BA-C9B11FB1F3D4.jpeg

Fecking hell lads, is there anywhere left in the UK, that's at all secluded? Is there that many idiots and their dogs walking the countryside, that a lad can't set a few trail cams with out someone triggering it or stealing it?

I've never got another person on any my cams, apart from my own mug. I could head off at eight am, and arrive home at five, and not see another soul.

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic