• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that it's that cnut mackam spoiling the otherwise sensible big cat threads ?

My mate says he sort of agrees with you ,but you never know ,and could you please stop being a knob about it ,

Well it’s an internet forum so I’m sure grown men won’t really care that much  what people on the internet think

Posted Images

12 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

My Sons got a humidor for his cigar collection it’s quite a nice classy thing and of course it does a job.

I used one in California,worth the investment,I bet a cigar collection smells incredible,saw a cigar worth just over a thousand quid in Geneva a few weeks ago.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, mackem said:

I used one in California,worth the investment,I bet a cigar collection smells incredible,saw a cigar worth just over a thousand quid in Geneva a few weeks ago.

Yeh they do smell nice my boy gets them sent to him from all over he seems to look at them and smell them more than he smokes them lol nice little hobby though.

I remember a couple of visits to the factories in Holguin and Havana and watching all the enthusiastic tourists buying there cigars at the beginning of the tour, no you wait until the worker approaches you on the quiet pulls up his top and is wearing the equivalent of a cigar belt lol great memories great place, and good people making the best out of a crap economic situation can’t wait to get back over there.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Havana  great place, and good people making the best out of a crap economic situation can’t wait to get back over there.

My sister has Cuba booked up again for November, she loves the place, enjoy your next trip. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 02/06/2023 at 09:03, Bakerboy said:

WWW.GLOUCESTERSHIRELIVE.CO.UK

It's the latest sighting of a black beast in the county

You know what the replies are going to be about this already, from the naysayers and doubters.  Lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You know what the replies are going to be about this already, from the naysayers and doubters.  Lol

Got a couple of black lab pics from a trail cam to help out mate 

373EE0FD-1828-49B8-86BA-C9B11FB1F3D4.jpeg

• Haha 3
55 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Got a couple of black lab pics from a trail cam to help out mate 

373EE0FD-1828-49B8-86BA-C9B11FB1F3D4.jpeg

It must be  that fuzzy camera greyman,they are flat coated retrievers.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, gnipper said:

It must be  that fuzzy camera greyman,they are flat coated retrievers.

One and the same to me mate always terriers and runners for me, they are a pain in the arse though the bloke just walks along blowing one of those stupid dog whistles non stop well they just ignore him and  charge up to everything ?

3 hours ago, shaaark said:

47 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Such a shame he never had his drone with him .lol.

Number 1 naysayer, with number 1  expected reply!!  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Number 1 naysayer, with number 1  expected reply!!  ?

Better number 1 than a consistent  number 2 .lol.

Anymore proof to put up or is this it ,lol, mint start .

• paulus locked this topic