• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that it's that cnut mackam spoiling the otherwise sensible big cat threads ?

My mate says he sort of agrees with you ,but you never know ,and could you please stop being a knob about it ,

Well it’s an internet forum so I’m sure grown men won’t really care that much  what people on the internet think

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Astanley said:

My mate reckons he saw a big cat last night ,anyone on here got any views on the subject ?

It's not the sort of thing that anyone really likes to talk about on here mate ?.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
44 minutes ago, Astanley said:

My mate reckons he saw a big cat last night ,anyone on here got any views on the subject ?

it could make an interesting thread. I don't know if it has ever been discussed on THL before 

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

What’s in the mason jar?May I suggest a humidor?

No idea pretty decent though...I'll stick with me jar ? ? 

• Sad 1
58 minutes ago, mackem said:

What’s in the mason jar?May I suggest a humidor?

My Sons got a humidor for his cigar collection it’s quite a nice classy thing and of course it does a job.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sandymere said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Biologists found the three-week-old all-female litter in between the Santa Monica and Santa Susana mountain...

Good article Sandy and I believe your getting at the fact we don’t have any road kills here despite the 900 individual cat claims .I’m with you mate .

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic