lack of rabbits

just been to the Yorkshire coast for a few days, due to my wrist still in plaster gave me plenty of opportunity to view scenery not having to drive. from A1 along A64 all the way to Filey, didn't see a single rabbit either sat on grass verge, in fields or run over. rode through part of north York moors and exactly the same, sad times. 

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warning, if you have a few rabbits, best get into em because once RHD arrives it will blow an awful lot down, up to over 90%. This is why I've read many comments on about "oh there were a few rabbits

I'm not against airgunners but once the warm weather comes there out in Force all over the country on the rabbits I'd of thought they'd be more on with rats greys pigeons n crows etc, problem is alot

This time of yr,I only take the odd rabbit with wires or the odd duck/squirrel/wood pigeon with a catty , purely for fresh ferret food(freezers always full with what we catch through the season and th

Posted Images

What about this virus, HDR2 or whatever it's called...? To what extent has that done it's handy work? 

Theres a few bunnies round here. But the last two he's turned his nose up at when offered as a meal. The last one he ate some of but only when I took some of the meat off the bone and then he was sick the next morning. Strange- there must be something not right with them. The dog eats anything.

3 hours ago, jok said:

Done 2 runs to East Midlands Airport where I had permission and din’nt see a coney. To be fair I haven’t seen a rabbit in ages.

I was there this afternoon...they used to sit on that bit if grass where you turn in at the trafick lights....same as you not a single one sat there 

I'm not against airgunners but once the warm weather comes there out in Force all over the country on the rabbits I'd of thought they'd be more on with rats greys pigeons n crows etc, problem is alot of people don't let rabbits build up over time n once they start seeing a few there on them they can't recover well enough..

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, dodger said:

I'm not against airgunners but once the warm weather comes there out in Force all over the country on the rabbits I'd of thought they'd be more on with rats greys pigeons n crows etc, problem is alot of people don't let rabbits build up over time n once they start seeing a few there on them they can't recover well enough..

Air gunners stink o.shit

• Haha 1