Schofield latest......

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you can bet your bollocks every stinking cnut on ITV and morning tv knew what the dirty bast@rd was up to, shame on them all, peado enablers

I would expect my own kids to kick the shit out of me personally if I ever did that to there mother, don’t make no odds the gender or sexuality he disrespected his entire family 

Excatly comitted adultery on his wife an they all feel sorry for him what a scumbag,great example to show your kids eh jon

Posted Images

On 03/06/2023 at 08:07, DIDO.1 said:

Holly is an absolute dog. She may look fit on telly but in real life she isn't. 

State of her when I kicked her out of bed the other morning ?

0_beautyiePNG.png

Looks just like that cnut I was married to without the make up on 

• Haha 2
On 03/06/2023 at 10:32, Qbgrey said:

Never rated her looks anyway , pig ugly with or without make up

Agreed,shes one of them you dont know if shes looking at you or seeing if a bus is coming ....and any sort that has a huskier voice than my own is just bad news.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Agreed,shes one of them you dont know if shes looking at you or seeing if a bus is coming ....and any sort that has a huskier voice than my own is just bad news.

Lol, just got me thinking that did and your right I don't know one woman with a husky voice that isn't half mad and trouble to be around. Lol. 

• Haha 1
On 03/06/2023 at 08:07, DIDO.1 said:

Holly is an absolute dog. She may look fit on telly but in real life she isn't. 

State of her when I kicked her out of bed the other morning ?

0_beautyiePNG.png

I wouldn't take the squint cnut ratting...

• Haha 5

Jeremy clarkson now defending schoville,iv been reading alot of comments about this an its disturbing how many people support him even tho he had an affair with a barely legal boy,an probably when he was underage,anything goes these days.

I've just been looking at Holly Willoughby on the telly , and I reckon that any bloke that says he wouldn't throw a leg across her , is either a liar , or an even bigger homo than schofield ?.

• Haha 4